PCOS. ENDO, Fertomid Hope story

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

PCOS. ENDO, Fertomid Hope story

Postby Sinobiah » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:42 am

Hi Ladies, I thought I'd share my story to those of you who are TTC (trying to conceive) and have dim hopes.

At 19 i was diagnosed with PCOS and ENDOMETRIOSIS. And was told I'll probably never conceive. So here is my story.

I'm now 27 years old. I took fertomid from CD (cycle day) 8 to 13, (Cycles are usually 32 to 40 days). And gave it a bash....

I never really tracked my period, but relied on an app called "FLO" to judge my AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) dates. So DH (dear husband) and i DTD (do the deed) every other day. The doc told me an estimation of 5 days after fertomid to DTD (do the deed) and every other day, which we did. I tried my best to track my CM. Most of the time it was white and a little water (TMI SORRY).

But there was one day that i noticed it was a little stretchy inbetween the white CM (cervical mucus) and we DTD (do the deed) the day before.

FYI (for your information) i ride a superbike. It has alot to do with symptoms.

So, my i used FLO to think of an actual date for AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) as a usual 28 day cycle.

FROM 8DPO:

Pangs of random NAUSEA

Sore boobs

DPO (days past ovulation) - 12: Aerolas darkened - BAD AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) PAINS, cramps, stitches.

DPO (days past ovulation) 13:Gums bleeding, twinges and pulling sensations in uterus. DH (dear husband) said i look fatter than usualll (grrrr lol).

DPO (days past ovulation) 14: Sore boobs, NEG HPT (home pregnancy test) x 2 (cheapies) - Uterus felt fuller (still thinking im insane and cant be preg because of doctors). Craving sundried tomato?! Bad UTI... Pangs of nausea

DPO (days past ovulation) 15: NEG Clear blue? Or BFP? extremely faint positive on clear blue plus x 2 - was mind screw actually!

DPO (days past ovulation) 16: Uterus felt a shock every time i would hit a bump on my bike. Jacket hurt my boobs even zipping it up. Jeans felt uncomfortable to close. Had to loosen them.

I regarded the positive as negative because i had to squint to look at the line. It was so faint that even a camera would not pick up the line.. so posting a pic is pointless!

CD (cycle day) 32, af came.. but it was accompanied by extreme pain. Rushed to the ER, doc said i was miscarrying because my cervix was dialated.

Also, DR said i was further along than i thought. I argued with nurses in ER not to do a HPT (home pregnancy test) as it would come out negative. When the DR opened my file, To my surprise, it was the BIGGEST BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) I'd ever seen!!!

I know this ends sadly, but in a positive light, i hope this gives you all hope knowing there is a possible BFP (big fat positive (pregnancy test)) waiting for you all. I was booked for a DNC but Dr SAID it doesnt need to be done.

I am sad yes, but I now have hope because I CAN fall pregnant. And did on the very first cycle thinking i wouldnt.

Please ladies, even if your line is too faint for convincing, get a blood test done! If it appears within the time frame, do not regard it as negative!!!!

Baby dust to all!!!
Sinobiah

Re: PCOS. ENDO, Fertomid Hope story

Postby Danaa » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:25 pm

Ty for posting ur story!!
Im sorry to hear about ur loss and i hope you will recover soon!!
Good luck to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: PCOS. ENDO, Fertomid Hope story

Postby Nickysy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:18 am

Hello Sinobiah.
I am sorry for your loss! I hope you get pregnant soon enough.

I too have been diagnosed with endo and PCOD. This gives me hope. Currently I am 33.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.
Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Apr/May/ June 2016- on a break from ttc
July Scan- Simple cysts, slightly elevated AMH - possible PCOD
BCPs+ Metformin- August and September 2016

Trying Naturally : Since Oct 2016 again.

Feb/March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Waiting for beta
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories