4 Years TTC with No Sperm Count

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

4 Years TTC with No Sperm Count

Postby Mahkohime » Tue May 16, 2017 11:17 am

Yes, this is a PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT. Thank GOD for this Blessing! Our Little Bean is 8 weeks 4 days along and I am due December 22nd, 2017!

I am 32, Husband is 33. I was totally fertile and poor husband had Zero sperm count due to medication as we found out later for sure (Depakote for Bipolar 1).

Before we even started trying to conceive, when we got married in 2009 we found that we could not consummate the marriage due to what we found out was Vaginismus. I worked and researched on my condition and helped it out enough that in 2012, we were finally able to consummate our love. Husband and I started trying to conceive in March of 2013 and had absolutely zero luck. I charted and temped and put myself and him on different foods and vitamins to help, but nothing worked. Last year we found out that nothing was wrong on my end, but Husband was tested and had ZERO sperm count. We were devastated but still hoped that maybe that could change. The doctor said that it could have been the medication he was on and was right.

This year Husband has been struggling mentally and had his meds changed because the ones he was on were destroying his life (the zero sperm count was not a factor in this change). Miraculously, we conceived without thinking about it and although Nathan is still trying to adjust meds and feel better, we are so happy that God saw fit to Bless us this way. Thank you to all who have supported us on this journey and I pray for those who are still still struggling with infertility or those who have lost children.

Oh and I do use the Ibasal Thermometer and that clued me in that I may be pregnant. I was 5 days late and my temps were still high. I will have to put that info up when I can.
Attachments
Preg Test 02.jpg
BFP x 3
Preg Test 02.jpg (44.95 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Michelle Ultrasound 5 15 17 A03.jpg
Ultrasound 8 wks 4 days
Michelle Ultrasound 5 15 17 A03.jpg (35.19 KiB) Viewed 848 times
TTC #1

TTC since March 2013
Diagnosed with Vaginismus 2012
Married my best friend 2009, did not consummate until 2013
Mahkohime

Re: 4 Years TTC with No Sperm Count

Postby Danaa » Tue May 16, 2017 11:38 am

Congratulations!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mahkohime » Tue May 16, 2017 12:18 pm

Thank you Danaa!
TTC #1

TTC since March 2013
Diagnosed with Vaginismus 2012
Married my best friend 2009, did not consummate until 2013
Mahkohime

Postby dazzyshahu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:27 pm

Hello and welcome sister at this digital online platform. I am feeling happy and proud to see your cooperative nature that helps many people who are trying to conceive from many years to defeat this horrible problem in easy way. I want to express kind heart thanks to God to provide this golden opportunity in my life to provide sufficient information that helps you to convert your dream into reality like me. It is good news that you are aware about your health and you are fertile.
Today we are living in advanced medical research based treatment available world. It is very important to have real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well to make appropriate awareness in marriage life. You should not compromise with your health at any cost. You have to pay more in future with less care about your health that is not fair with you. You should make appropriate planning to handle this difficult situation to take appropriate responsibility. You should understand your body signal very well that help you to overcome all pregnancy related issue in easy way that is the best idea to overcome this difficult situation in easy way. You should not miss this golden opportunity in your life to get maximum benefit in natural way to overcome stressful life with powerful yoga and meditation. You can play your favorite game and your hobby to enhance your creativity. You should understand importance of Healthy lifestyle and balanced diet to maintain body hormone balance your health to enjoy your life with baby gift like me. I hope my valuable suggestion guide you right path to achieve your target in short time period.
dazzyshahu

Return to TTC Success Stories