TTC 6th month

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC 6th month

Postby Pinkdust26 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:05 am

Hi all,

Im currently on Cd 17, yesterday tested for O but negative. My CM is wet. Should I try today or wait till getting O. I am really worried. I am trying to relax but sometimes it is hard especially as I want a baby so bad. Sometimes I cry alone so I wont worry my husband. Sometimes I do not get alot of EWCM, maybe because I am stressing alot about it. I mean not everytime I wipe I see CM on tissue. Is this normal? Please help. Thanks
Pinkdust26

Re: TTC 6th month

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:23 am

ttc is tough and gets tougher the longer you try. I don't produce much cm and I'm pregnant with my fifth. I think it is easier to tell when you are getting ready to ovulate with ALOT of cm but along as you have opks and are getting positive hopefully that is sufficient. I generally get wet cm instead of the stretchy ewcm. if your Dh is up for ALOT of bd go for it if he isn't then wait for your positive.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:08 pm

I consider myself to get a healthy amount of ewcm around O and it's not there every time I wipe. It's totally normal to only see evidence on the tissue after a bit or after not going to the bathroom for several hours. It's also not unusual to see a bunch of it for an hour or two, but not again for the rest of the day. Just check internally and if it feels slippery, you probably have more fertile cm than you think you do, it's just up near your cervix.

A couple of things that helped me see more ewcm were: increasing my water intake to 64 oz a day, and using a dose or two of Mucinex or robatussen to loosen mucous during my fertile window.

I know how hard it gets each month when things don't go as you hope. I hope that info helps people your mind at ease a little bit. Keep plugging away! <3
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lisaclark123 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:48 am

First of all, I want to appreciate your courage to choose right path to conceive naturally. There are 20% women all over the world who fail to conceive effectively. You should not lose hope. It needs proper planning to conceive effectively. I also face same problem like you. The first and foremost thing I want to say you to handle this difficult situation with positive thinking. I can understand your problem my own life experience to handle same situation in life. I prefer to skip marriage party and other volume gathering to hide my infertility problem victory each and every method but all is failed. We consult with the popular gynecologist of Ukraine to get permanent solution of conceiving if effectively.
This is total medical base world. We tested both male and female infertility test that is negative news with good news. It is smart idea to make appropriate planning to defeat infertility with proper planning to conceive effectively you can start your planning from day first. You should understand the importance of regular product cycle your product cycle clearly signal your body. You should be informative to understand each and every signal of your body very carefully that is very beneficial for you. It is clearly indicate that your body hormone level is not in balance. There are various Medical Research reports that simply suggest hormone imbalance responsible factor for not conceiving easily. You should use right path with yoga and meditation to release stress and depression with balanced diet. You should live Healthy lifestyle it is very important to know importance of high quality with high hemoglobin level. I hope to hear good news on that fulfill your dreams into reality.
Lisaclark123
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 am

Your story is so heart touching and emotional. It really made me cry. Motherhood is a blessing. Every woman wishes for a perfect family. But sometimes it is not in fate as in mine. Hope everything goes right in your way. I was infertile. I was trying to conceive. Then I went to Europe for surrogacy with my Husband. I have a baby now.
lillyP28

Postby joan1234 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:45 am

Sorry to hear about what you are going through. Unsuccessful TTC is a very difficult phase. It requires a lot of patience. I hope you are strong enough for it. Do not give up. Do not lose hope. Wishing you best of luck for the future.
joan1234

Postby barbara5 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:40 am

Hi. I know what you must be going through. I have also been through this phase in my life. We all do. But at the end of the day, we all survive. I hope you are doing okay. I hope you are trying to calm yourself down. Relax. Give yourself some time. Don't stress out, take a break. Go out. Have fun. Divert your mind from this. If it is meant to be, it will happen to you. But you should not overthink about it and lose yourself. I am sure your husband is supportive. Talk to him. And try again if necessary. You are going to be fine I promise. Just have patience darling.
barbara5

Postby HanRichie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:28 am

Have you gotten checked by a doctor? Maybe there are some other issues getting in the way of conceiving. TTC is a very difficult task for many people. You're not alone in this. Don't feel alone either. I think you should get a professional consultation done. I would suggest looking into alternatives side-by-side as well. There's no harm in that. You'll actually be better prepared. Actually, there's a clinic that I'm quite fond of that coming to London soon! !8th and 19th of August for open days. I think you should definitely check it out. It'll help clear out a lot of confusion or fear! Stay strong!
HanRichie
Friend

Postby maria1212 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:39 am

Infertility is a darkness in the life of a woman. I faced this condition for almost 5yrs. After that when I was totally hopeless from everything I found a clinic from Ukraine. They provide me with the basic information of my problem and guided me about everything. After that, I decided to go for Surrogacy. Because I was not able to conceive due to the heart problem. Now I am the mother of twin babies. I heard that the team of that clinic is coming near us soon.. I am waiting for the dates of their visit. I will and meet them. I suggest everyone contact them and get registered. Because they have a high success rate in the treatment of infertility. I am so happy now because of their team. They are really my heroes.
maria1212
Friend

Postby reginaa » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:46 pm

Hey ladies. I have a really good news for you guys. One of the best clinics for infertility clinic is having their event/ They provide excellent treatment. They are the best in this things. I have heard many bad reviews about this clinic aswell. i also have gone through this experience. Their administration is highly trained. The provide you with the best services aswell. It is because of them that i am a mother. Had my baby boy through surrogacy. many thanks to this clinic. They are doing this event, infertile couples should definitely visit. Register yourselves as seats are limited.. They are also giving out free consultations to everyone! im am so excited. Cant wait for this event!!! HURRAY!
reginaa
Friend

Postby maria1212 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Hey there! Infertility is like a curse for a woman. But I am glad to know that the ladies on this forum are so much strong. They are struggling. I also faced this condition for many years. I contacted a clinic named Lotus. My that experience with Lotus was the worst. They had no proper procedures and facilities. Staff's behavior was so much rude. But I kept trying. I didn't lose hope and my husband was so much support during this period. We decided to move from Lotus to another clinic in eastern Europe. And our this decision made a history for us. That clinic has gifted us a cute little baby girl through surrogacy. They are really my godfathers. I hope everyone will get their happiness. But for this, you must consult a proper clinic and keep struggling.
maria1212
Friend

Postby Andria123 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:55 am

maria1212 wrote:Hey there! Infertility is like a curse for a woman. But I am glad to know that the ladies on this forum are so much strong. They are struggling. I also faced this condition for many years. I contacted a clinic named Lotus. My that experience with Lotus was the worst. They had no proper procedures and facilities. Staff's behavior was so much rude. But I kept trying. I didn't lose hope and my husband was so much support during this period. We decided to move from Lotus to another clinic in eastern Europe. And our this decision made a history for us. That clinic has gifted us a cute little baby girl through surrogacy. They are really my godfathers. I hope everyone will get their happiness. But for this, you must consult a proper clinic and keep struggling.

Hey, Maria1212. Hope you are doing good dear. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Yeah, I also consult with the same clinic you mentioned "Lotus". They are worst then anyone other. I am also an infertile woman. Someone suggest me about this clinic. Their first impression was very good but slowly they show off what they are. They are totally useless people and not professional at all. Everyone should be smart to choose about Clinic. They are just making money nothing else. They don't care about your feelings they don't care about what you are going through they just need money so please be aware of them. This is for everyone looking for Infertility treatment through IVF or Surrogacy.
Andria123
Friend

Postby Amira » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:37 am

Hey, Maria, I hope you are fine. Am sorry to know about your bad experience with the clinic. I also had the same experience as you. When I was declared infertile, surrogacy was the only option left for me. My doctor told me about Lotus. I emailed them about my issue but they don't even bother to reply to me. It was so heartbreaking for me. They wasted my so many days. This is how they are running their clinic. This is so bad. Am thankful to my friend who told me about another clinic. Then I went to another clinic. They were very disciplined and preeminent. Though I had a successful surrogacy journey this Lotus clinic wasted my so many time. I wish the government will ban these clinics one day.
Amira
Friend

Postby beeny9890 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:27 am

Don't worry dear. It is not too long for TTC. You should wait for sometime. And don't stress yourself. With stress, you won't get conceived. Stress also stops pregnancy. Just be aware of choosing clinics. I heard bad about Lotus clinic. If you choose any fertility clinic. Then think properly. Try to cool down yourself Spend some time with your husband. Go for an outing. Do regular exercise. Take care of your diet. Have a look at your daily routine. If you find anything weird. Take it off. Try to be happy all the time. Take off your mind from TTC. So that you won't get stressed. Change your environment as well. I will pray for you. God bless you.
beeny9890

Postby Olivia07 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:17 am

I hope you are in good health. Dear, It is not a long period. But don't take it easy. Consult a good doctor. If there would be any issue you can sort out early. Take care of your diet. And stay stress-free. I had a miscarriage 5 months ago. This miscarriage took my fertility and made me infertile. This is a most hurting thing. I lost my unborn child. Well, I can't conceive now. I am really depressed. The internet is full of information related to the infertility treatments. I have got to know about a better clinic in Europe. They have tons of good reviews. I will be going there.
Olivia07
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Success Stories