Hello everyone!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Hello everyone!

Postby ponkalelo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:10 am

Hi everyone, I'm 38year and after years trying to conceive. I found out my tubes where defective so they remove both, and because of a cyst. I loose my left ovary and they left only less than a half of my right ovary. the doctor wasn't positive at all on pregnancy. We went to see a fertility clinic and I got my egg retrieval on may 25 this year miracle they found 10 eggs from my right ovary and another miracle they found 10%of my left ovary and 1 egg. total 11 eggs, they froze 3 good eggs and transfer only 1 to me on may 30. I was upset because I want 2 because of the chances, well on June 5 I couldn't wait and when to get pregnancy test, result I did 5. all of them came with faint positive. so on June 8 I had my hcg level it was 156 and it doubles the way it should. yesterday it was 10500 and I saw my baby Heartbeat and officially finish with my fertility clinic. now I have to see my obgyn in 4 weeks. So I would like to state finally that biotexcom provided us the much needed happiness and fulfilled our wish to be a parent finally. Always have faith God have the answer he listen to us, keep praying everything will be fine, if we believe he is going to make it happen. You will eventually get what u wished for. Keep believing.
Thanks and prayers to all.
ponkalelo

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank you so much for posting such an amazing mericle story. Congratulation and happy 9month. God have everything under control.
I know one day i will be posting my story. But for now i continue to have faith and staying positive that one day i will have my baby.
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ninaS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Such a great story. I am very happy for you. It's nice to hear when someone succeed and get pregnant after long time. You are a strong and brave woman. You must be proud. This story can give hope to those couples who are feeling desperate. Thank you for sharing your amazing story. Wish you all the best.
ninaS

Postby trudyjohnson » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:46 pm

How great, I love to hear a story with happy end. Your story will inspire many others to go on. Sometimes when it's hard we choose to let it go. Sometimes we don't have strength to fight. This kind of story help us to find a strength to go on. I believe the others feel the same. Thank you for that. I wish you healthy and happy life.
trudyjohnson
Friend

Postby pitjulie19 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:51 am

Hey
Last edited by pitjulie19 on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pitjulie19

Postby hellen03 » Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 am

I love to hear a story with a happy ending. Your story will inspire the aspirants. Like is like a war. Sometimes we don't have the strength to fight. This kind of experience helps us to fight. I hope if everyone thinks the same. Thank you for sharing your experience. I wish you healthy and happy life.
hellen03

Postby Alana90 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:13 pm

So perfect stories do exist and this has to be made under \consideration to those who have called off their struggle of infertility and started off thinking that they won't be any good left in the world for them. Thank you for sharing your story. And every bit detail. That was so satisfying to read. Of course, the ride won't be much smooth enough. But you ended up well. Hoping for all good in the world.
I am sure people would find this post with full of positivity.
Thanks for sharing.
Alana90

Postby hannahdavid » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:14 am

Hey, thank you for sharing your success story. I love reading stories like these. They always give me hope. I am much more motivated and also feel positive. Sometimes we think that nothing will work for us however, miracles do happen. I am so happy for you! I hope the baby is all healthy. Good luck for the future.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lindaswank » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Hey! I hope you will be all right. I just read your thread. I’m very glad to know about you. I really congratulate you on having a baby. I will suggest you stay positive and hope for the best. Everything comes on time. It’s a great experience to share with others and to motivate them. I’m really proud of you. Best of luck for the future.
May you live long
All my prayers are with you.
Take care
lindaswank
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 am

Hi to all lovely ladies! I am posting here for the first time! I have the good news for all of you! Those who are infertile. They don't need to worry about anything! I have a heart disease that prevents me from having my own baby. I have a heart disease called mitral stenosis. It's like blood flowing in an improper direction, it has for turbulent flow.
For eg. If normally blood flows from left to right, it'll flow from right to left in a more turbulent manner rather than streamline. I went to many hospitals but all in vain! Finally, I went to a clinic in Ukraine! They solved my problem. They suggested me to go for surrogacy! I am relieved now!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby Jasmine Tarina » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:45 am

Hi there how are you? I hope you are fine and doing great in your life. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us. This post will surely help and motivate many women out there. You had faced so many hard times but you didn't give up. This is why now you are living happily. Thanks to BioTexCom too for making things possible for you. They are no doubt best in this field. Their excellence is the reason why people from all over the world visit them. Well, I have a good news for you, they are going to arrange a seminar about surrogacy and its laws on 18th and 19th August in London. I think you should attend this. I would suggest other ladies too, to attend this seminar. This will surely help you to clear up your misconceptions about these treatments.
Jasmine Tarina

Postby julietrocks » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:27 pm

Hey Ponkalelo! Hope you are doing good! I am really sorry to read your post! Don't lose hope! Miracles happen! My friend had been gone through the same problem! She had no hope left! Let me tell you one thing! You should choose a clinic wisely! Its the matter of whole life! Some one has suggested my friend a best clinic in Ukraine! Its not just that they just told and we believed! We went there and told all history! Doctor understood her problem and treated her really well! Now she is a mother of 3 kids after that! This clinic has deserve much appreciation! All the best!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby Amanda321 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:33 am

Ponchielli hi Congratulations dear I am so happy for you dear. believe me, you will get a much good in your life. dear, you are so lucky that you have got the best clinic. I am so unlucky dear. I haven’t looked at the best clinic for my IVF. I want to die with the bad experience of Adonis. It's so worst clinic. They even didn’t reply me. sometimes I thought that why they are sitting there if they have not any time to answer our emails. My friend also had to face their negligence. When she asked them questions about her condition then they told her that everything is good. Then why she cannot cure now? their only desires to want money from us without rendering any service. They rendered such a foolish service. Always talk about money. They wasted a lot of my time. I will advise everyone to beware of Adonis.
Amanda321

Postby julietrocks » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:22 am

Hey pretties!it is so lovely to see such positive and inspiring people.Surrogacy really helps.It is a blessing of God.After hearing the news of being infertile,this is the best method to go.I had surrogacy from a clinic in Ukraine .They treated me so well and guided me about everything.They provided the best surrogate mother,she was really kind and understanding.She got pregnant in just 2 months.Now i am a mother of a baby boy who is 9 months old.I am so grateful towards them as they have helped me in completing my family. I am really satisfied with this clinic! It has become our family clinic now! My sister is going there as well for her surrogacy! Surrogacy is the best option for barren couples! Please don't hesitate! Cheers
julietrocks
Friend

Postby Olivia07 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:17 am

Hey dear, I am so happy for you. I am glad surrogacy worked for you. I am also dealing with infertility. It is not easy to admit your inabilities. My family is quite supportive. They keep me in a positive environment. I decided to go for surrogacy. I heard its success rates. It is a much helpful process. I contacted Adonis clinic. But they didn't reply to me. I called them but none of the calls was answered. I didn't contact any clinic at this time. Its been a year now I haven't conceived. I am really worried. I will be searching for a clinic again. I hope they pay for what they do with their patients. I haven't seen such an unprofessional attitude in the past.
Olivia07
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Success Stories