Hello everyone!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hello everyone!

Postby ponkalelo » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:10 am

Hi everyone, I'm 38year and after years trying to conceive. I found out my tubes where defective so they remove both, and because of a cyst. I loose my left ovary and they left only less than a half of my right ovary. the doctor wasn't positive at all on pregnancy. We went to see a fertility clinic and I got my egg retrieval on may 25 this year miracle they found 10 eggs from my right ovary and another miracle they found 10%of my left ovary and 1 egg. total 11 eggs, they froze 3 good eggs and transfer only 1 to me on may 30. I was upset because I want 2 because of the chances, well on June 5 I couldn't wait and when to get pregnancy test, result I did 5. all of them came with faint positive. so on June 8 I had my hcg level it was 156 and it doubles the way it should. yesterday it was 10500 and I saw my baby Heartbeat and officially finish with my fertility clinic. now I have to see my obgyn in 4 weeks. So I would like to state finally that biotexcom provided us the much needed happiness and fulfilled our wish to be a parent finally. Always have faith God have the answer he listen to us, keep praying everything will be fine, if we believe he is going to make it happen. You will eventually get what u wished for. Keep believing.
Thanks and prayers to all.
ponkalelo

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:42 pm

Thank you so much for posting such an amazing mericle story. Congratulation and happy 9month. God have everything under control.
I know one day i will be posting my story. But for now i continue to have faith and staying positive that one day i will have my baby.
mglupe1979
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Trina09 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. There are so many sad stories of infertility. I enjoy reading positive posts. They help me and other girls to stay positive even in hard situations. I’m so happy that your dream came true. Congratulations, dear. I wish you and your baby all the best.
I can share my story of success. It started when I found out that I’m infertile. I had no chances to conceive. I highly appreciate my husband for his help and support. He was doing everything possible to help me. I know that he wanted to be a parent as much as I did. That’s why we decided to adopt. When we saw our baby boy in the adoption center we understood that our life would never be the same. We were so happy together. We were spending all our free time playing and walking with our son. He became the most important person in my life. I was trying to share my love between my husband and my son. Sometimes it was hard enough. But I believe I was doing everything right.
In a couple of years we decided that it was time to go for one more baby. You know, I always wanted to have a daughter. They are so sweet and tiny. My husband found some interesting info about surrogacy. He assured me that it was worth trying. We have also chosen the BioTexCom medical center to make our dream come true. They helped us with the surrogacy process. We don’t regret because we have our amazing baby girl now. As for me, it was a real miracle. Now I feel like I’m the happiest woman ever.
Trina09
Friend

Return to TTC Success Stories