Hello everyone!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Emilykingston » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:04 am

You are lucky to go there. It has a good reputation. I have seen the environment myself. They are trustable. Biotexcom is also arranging a consultancy session for us. It has limited seats. I think I didn't have seen anything related to the venue or date. The session is open for all. You guys can email them. They will respond shortly. They do not work for money only. They, give the best to their patients. One of my relatives speaks highly of them. Never stop believing in God. Sometimes he sends others to help us. He is the most merciful.
Emilykingston

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Kendell bling » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:50 am

Congratulations to you guys. You got your happiness. Indeed God is great. It gives you happiness when you least expect it. I am also glad I found someone who went to Biotexcom. I mean I have read many other stories too. Still the more the merrier. Can you also tell me another thing? I would like to know about anything you disliked there. I just want to know everything. The good and the bad. Also is it true they will be giving free consultation? They are arranging some consultation event. Where will the consultation be free? Just confirm me on this. I will be thankful.
Kendell bling

Previous

Return to TTC Success Stories