My success about IVF

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

My success about IVF

Postby caitwest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:49 am

A large number of females out there faced or currently facing the infertility problem. It is extremely sad and upsetting for a woman. I also faced and overcame the infertility problem. The reason I am sharing my IVF story is that females who lost hope can get encouraged and choose IVF for getting pregnant. So, after 3 years of marriage, I got pregnant. It was a baby boy. I took great care of myself. Few months later, a beautiful baby girl was born in our house. She was our first child, so everyone was extremely happy and excited. Since the girl was prematurely born, she died after 7 days. That was the saddest moment in our lives. We then opted for IVF. The first attempt went into vain. In the second attempt, egg was successfully planted and fertilized. I got pregnant after the second cycle. Now I am having a baby boy. It’s one of the best feeling in the world. I highly give credit for my pregnancy to biotexcom. My advice to all the infertile females out there is to try and try IVF. One day you will get the desired outcome from IVF.
caitwest

Re: My success about IVF

Postby Lisaclark123 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:38 pm

Hi friend welcome at this open online platform. I appreciate your courage to share your success story to inspire many infertile women to defeat infertility problem in their life to enjoy healthy baby gift like us. I read your success story this inspire me lots to share my own life experience to resolve problem of infertile women to bring endless brightness in their life. I want to express God’s gratitude to understand my problem and provide healthy baby gift through IVF test tube baby technique. I want to forget those days of my life that ruins my life day by day with stress and depression. This is golden opportunity for me to share my personal life experience at this open online platform to overcome personal problems of infertile women to enjoy healthy baby gift. We try each and every effective method but not succeed. We have to bonding with my husband. It is very necessary to understand each other feeling and emotion very well.
I can understand your physical and mental stage due to infertility problem. I want to overcome this difficult situation at any cost. We visit many gynecologist of Ukraine to get successful treatment of infertility. IVF is the best in class test tube baby treatment that fulfill your dream into reality within limited time periods. It has high success rate. You can get real value of time and money to enjoy baby gift to complete your dream into reality. I have problem of multiple miscarriage problem. It is only IVF test tube Medical Research best treatment that completes my dream into reality. I hope my success story help millions of women through this open online platform to achieve target.
Lisaclark123
Friend

Postby Kathy-1995 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:09 am

Hi, girls! I want to share my happiness!!! I`m a MOTHER!!! My two babies are 1,5 months) I`d been waiting for it 5 unlucky years. My husbend and I suffered because of this very much. We had had two lost attempts and were very disappointed. We mostly lost the hope. But we were told that 95% depends from the clinics (we had done our attemps in different) and it`s true. When we went to Vinnytsia we realised it. We were coverd with attantion of doctors and qualified medical service. Earlier doctors missed one very important detail in our analisis and only due to them we are so happy now!
Kathy-1995

Postby Willow333 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:44 am

Hi there) My story is so: I had been having problems with conceiving for almost one year before I decided I need help, after that tried to find somebody, who could help me I was looking for really good IVF clinic for a long time, because had doubts even when lady on reception was not enough kind, I tried to find clinic and doctor who I will trust to, with normal attitude and acceptable prices, read tones of reviews.
I tried to find clinic and doctor who I will trust to, with normal attitude and acceptable prices, read tones of reviews. Finally turned to Fertility Bridges clinic and was advised to have a consultation with a wonderful doctor Jessica Dockins. It's the clinic ovu. com /united-states /washington /fertility -clinic/ fertility-bridges The doctor was very polite, understanding. I was given an individual treatment plan that was specific for me. Unfortunately the outcome was not good but after that I came up with another plan and now I'm waiting for my little happiness and I'll be happy to hold it in my hands in almost 3 weeks) The nurses are always so understanding and it such a comfort that you can email them with any concerns or questions and they will always reply quickly.
Willow333

Postby kellyK1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:27 pm

i am so happy to hear about your ivf success story. i am happy to tell you about my success story of ivf. My husband was the only one who searched for this clinic in Kiev. After we visited them they suggested me the ivf technique, and currently, i am a happy mother of a healthy and beautiful baby girl. the procedure of in vitro fertilization (ivf) is the real hope for many infertile couples who desire for children. in this procedure what my gynecologist told me was that the women take hormones so that she can stimulate her ovaries to produce as many eggs as possible in a single cycle. Then the matured eggs are removed through transvaginal aspiration or even a small surgery. Then, the sperm is collected from the man through masturbation. The egg is placed in the sperm to create embryos. Once the fertilization takes place one or more embryos are transferred into woman’s uterus in a hope that any one of them will implant successfully. Thus the whole process is simple but takes time. The implantation varies from women to women. i got success on my second attempt. you can surely tell your friend for the ivf techniques as it’s the best way she can feel the motherhood and the bond between the couple will also increase. i can surely say it’s the best technique as compared to surrogacy. i hope your friend gets all the success in this.
kellyK1
Friend

Postby darinefawns » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:27 am

hi guys! I wanted to share my if experience cuz i'm still so excited with this! Well we've been trying to make a bb like for 5 years or so, we thought it was just some minor problem whatever. Finally I went to the doctor to make ALL analyses and figure things out, and the result was that i wasn't fertile, I had NO eggs at all, just empty folices. We live in Malmo and u know it was expensive to do IVF here, so we started to look for clinics in Chech Republic, Russia and Ukraine and finally we chose "New Life in Ukraine... u know, we came there, made all analyses once again, and they found a perfect egg for me like within a month! Yeah, so i went under the procedure of IVF and in May I gave birth to my son Andreas**** We are so happy now, it was way cheeper than it would be in Sweeden. I only have their e-mail, i don't remember the website unfrtnly eko@eko.clinic
darinefawns

Postby Magdalena » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi, dears
I’m so happy to find a forum that gives hope and support to many women. I’ll share my infertility story to you. After 10 years of marriage. I tried to conceive. I started to follow a healthy diet to increase my fertility. Still trying for 2 years with no pregnancy. in the third year exactly in June, I discovered that I’m pregnant. So, don’t lose hope.
Magdalena

Postby Savanah » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Hey, everybody
After 5 years of TTC, I found that I’ve infertility. I took more drugs to be pregnant but nothing happened. after that, we went to a famous clinic. The doctor recommends us to have IVF treatment. After few months, we did it and now we have pretty baby. I encourage every woman to have IVF as a treatment for infertility and not lose hope. All best wishes for you.
Savanah
Friend

Postby dazzyshahu » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:52 pm

Hello brave sister. First of all, I want to congratulation for this remarkable situation in your life. I like your cooperative nature. It is very difficult to choose reliable clinic to overcome this stressful situation with IVF test tube baby treatment. I like your supportive nature to share your success story at this online platform where you can easily guide many infertile women to help defeat infertility demon problem in easy way. IVF test tube baby treatment is most popular and reliable treatment to defeat infertility problem in medical way. This reliable treatment is completely based on medical research based treatment that has high accuracy and success rate that has capacity to provide real value of time and money with your dream baby that fulfills your whole life with happiness. It is time to make appropriate planning to get God gift in your life with IVF test tube baby treatment. This becomes boon for infertile women to convert imagination and to reality. I am also one of the lucky women who defeat my infertility problem with advanced IVF test tube baby treatment. I want to salute all medical researchers who are working day and night to defeat this infertility problem. It is very important to have real bonding with your partner to understand each other physical needs and emotion very well to provide proper balance in this difficult situation. I want to accept that I got full support from my husband side to choose IVF test tube baby treatment to brightness in my life with a healthy baby gift. This is the maximum use of this online digital platform to create win-win situation to share powerful thoughts to defeat infertility problem in many woman’s life
dazzyshahu

Postby Trina09 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello. I also tried the IVF once. Unfortunately, it didn’t help me. I was unable to conceive. But IVF with surrogacy really helped us. Our amazing girl was born by the surrogate. Everything was fine. The surrogate was under doctor’s control for 9 months. I thought it would be more difficult. But it was pretty fun. I’m glad we did it. I was so frustrated when I found out that I am infertile. I’m so glad that we found the solution. All infertile couples should try it. It really works.
Trina09
Friend

Postby ninaS » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:01 pm

I believe that I am speaking in the name of all of us on this forum, thank you for sharing your story. I am glad that this story has a happy end. I know that you will help others to decide what to do in this situation. Have a happy life with your family.
ninaS

Return to TTC Success Stories