last time here was in 2010

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

last time here was in 2010

Postby Momof3andwant1more » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:08 pm

I did have a miscarraige in 2010, and then we became pregnant in 2016. We have a beautiful 14 month old son. We will be married for 20 years in April 2018. ;) we had a tr in 2004.
Momof3andwant1more

Re: last time here was in 2010

Postby dellany » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:59 am

Aww welcome back, Its so nice to see life turned out for you so nicely.It has been so cruel to some of us.Thank you so much for sharing your story.How did you mentally cope up with the loss?I lost my baby back in 2016 due to a road accident.I still can't find the courage to move on.Take care of yourself and much love to you.Sending positive thoughts your way.
dellany
Friend

Postby Amanda321 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:30 pm

hello lady! How are you? what’s going on? I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. It’s a time of real sadness. what’s happened, dear? Don’t you worry? Wow, amazing! I am very glad to know that you are pregnant again. It's very good. Good luck dear! You have proved yourself that you are brave and bold. What’s about your son? Is he being naughty? I am very happy for you. thanks for sharing your story with us. I really enjoyed to read it. Stay blessed. And enjoy your life with your child. Happy and sweet family.
Amanda321

Postby hannahdavid » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:13 am

That is wonderful! I am glad things worked out for you. MC can be really heartbreaking and you need the news of pregnancy after that. I am soo happy for you. Happy anniversary as well. I hope everything goes well for you. Unfortunately for me had been feeling quite under the weather lately. My first IVF cycle didn't work out for us. I was extremely sad. Anyways, my DH says I shouldn't be disappointed as there are other options as well. I hope these options do work for us. I am going to be visiting my OB tomorrow to see where we stand. Hopefully, he has some good plan of action. Otherwise, I would honestly be so disappointed. However, your post made me feel so much better.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:08 am

hannahdavid wrote:That is wonderful! I am glad things worked out for you. MC can be really heartbreaking and you need the news of pregnancy after that. I am soo happy for you. Happy anniversary as well. I hope everything goes well for you. Unfortunately for me had been feeling quite under the weather lately. My first IVF cycle didn't work out for us. I was extremely sad. Anyways, my DH says I shouldn't be disappointed as there are other options as well. I hope these options do work for us. I am going to be visiting my OB tomorrow to see where we stand. Hopefully, he has some good plan of action. Otherwise, I would honestly be so disappointed. However, your post made me feel so much better.

MC leaves the scar. But time heals and i hope soon you'll feel much better. this is not the best outcome for the 1st ivf cycle either. you're a brave one with your brave face on. I'm glad you've defined the date of another app with your dr for more answers. Sadly it happens often 1st ivf shot doesn't work. there are too many reasons for it. May I ask, are you doing wih own eggs??
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Success Stories