I faced many problems in conceiving

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

I faced many problems in conceiving

Postby bridgetcandy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:20 am

Hey everyone, how do you do all? I know everyone loves listening success stories. I want to share my success story of this year. I have married 3 years ago. Me and my husband ttc after 8 months of marriage. I faced many problems in conceiving. After struggling 1 year I became pregnant. I am a mother of a baby girl. I feel so lucky to have her in my arms. I want to ttc after 2 years for 1 more child. I need best wishes and prayers from all of you. TIA.
bridgetcandy
Friend

Re: I faced many problems in conceiving

Postby Hopefulrosey » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 am

Surely a spam. It just saw another post from this exact account, related to 3rd ivf try.. just a few days after this post was shared.

It's quite cruel what you spammers are doing here. This is a platform for emotional support and these girls selflessly try to support each other through tough moments. No ulterior motives, no financial gains for these girls. Whoever you are and whatever your purpose is, please stop it. It's seriously disgusting. Please find an ethical way to promote your products or services. TIA
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, 4 SAs. Different results each time

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
IUI #2 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:56 am

This is outrageous...
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Gem1981 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:12 pm

I dont understand - why are they doing this? ( just went through her other posts too)..
Gem1981
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tww_admin » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:53 am

Hi ladies-
Just wanted to let you know that user: BridgetCandy has been warned and her posts are being monitored.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
-Tally
TwoWeekWait.com
tww_admin
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:02 am

They are doing this because the moderators are not accepting us telling them that these women are soam accounts
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Natasha890 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:16 am

Now i'm 43 years old and i am married to another man and we both want babies of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have babies of my own womb.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
So i have persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy to have our own children.
He has agreed for surrogacy so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I have founded many clinics regarding the surrogacy method but i think that BioTexCom is the best clinic regarding surrogacy method.
I contacted with them and asked them many questions and every aspect about surrogacy and they replied to every question of mine.
From their satisfied answers i guess the clinic is the best solution for having a baby via surrogacy.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact BioTexCom for further details.
But i'm worried about many other aspects like my behaviour towards the baby after knowing everything.
But now i don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
If someone is raising a baby from surrogacy method please share your experience with us so we can learn something from your experiences.
Natasha890

Return to TTC Success Stories