Try and read up on the process too.

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Try and read up on the process too.

Postby julia256 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello, i am a first time success story with triplets.They are now 1 year old. Just like you me and my hubby had been trying for over 4 years. We had a lot of tests, medication and injections but unexplained infertility. After many years struggle we decided to go for IVF. We collected the data about clinics having successful and good percentage of IVF. We then had our IVF from a clinic in Ukraine. We had IVF and chose to have 3 eggs put back in and they were obviously successful. My triplet boys are just awesome and celebrated their first birthday last month. My journey was not without scars though i had bleeding at 13 weeks approximately and all the way through pregnancy (because it's so wanted) i think you do become a bit paranoid. Good luck to you, make sure you get yourself ready for it. Take your folic acid, prenatal vitamins, drink a lot of water and eat well. High protein diet is good. Try and read up on the process too.
julia256

Re: Try and read up on the process too.

Postby Hopefulrosey » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:10 am

Seems one of those spammy posts which promotes IVF clinics in Ukraine
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger. O confirmed with CD21 test
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies, 14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Hopefully in May- June 2018
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Amy4678 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:27 am

I'm glad you started this thread. I'm so sorry for the troubles you faced. No one's infertility journey is without scars. We're all a little damaged one way or the other. The good part is that there's always a solution. You're lucky you can go for IVF. Good luck with your attempts. I can't have IVF because I have no uterus. We had to get it out due to severe endo. But you've raised a very important issue here. We often take things for granted. We should seek knowledge of the process. We should take care of ourselves. We may be paranoid sometimes, but that shouldn't get in the way of our happiness. I hope more and more women become aware of these things.
Amy4678
Friend

Postby Emilykingston » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:41 am

Aww! you must be so happy with the triplets. I have heard that IVF has a high chance of multiple kinds. How are the adorable baby boys? Must be giving you a hard time. I am inspired by your story and it made me happy. I am hoping this positivity will work out for me too. I am going for IVF next week. Cheers!
Emilykingston

Postby Amy4678 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:24 am

I love reading such stories. They prove that miracles happen. And they show that miracles happen to ordinary people like you and me. I have been through such a journey. I also had a miracle. My miracle baby is now two years old. I had surrogacy. We wanted to go for IVF. However, my hysterectomy didn't let us do that. Surrogacy was good enough, too. We had a great time there. It was full of excitement and nervousness. That's a journey I'll never forget. We had been trying for years and years. Our baby came to us finally.
Amy4678
Friend

Return to TTC Success Stories