I am so much nervous

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

I am so much nervous

Postby kimjack » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi ladies, How do you do. I hope you all are fine. I am so much nervous. I am 25 year old and it's my first try ever. Me and my husband decided to start our family now. We are trying for 6 months now. Nothing is happening. I am really worried. I don't know what is next. I think Now it's time to take test for me again. I am feeling some different things. The things that I have never felt before. But it's really nervous for me. What should I do. First I thought how difficult it could be but now as time getting closer. I am feeling very much nervous. Help me get through this situation. What should I do. Please tell I am really looking forward.
kimjack

Re: I am so much nervous

Postby Danaa » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am

a normal couple needs up to a year to conceive,have you been tracking ovulation and having sex at the right times?
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mariewinsin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:46 pm

Hi Kim! I m happy to see that is working hard for a family. 6 months is a very short period of time. It takes almost a year for a couple to conceive. Try to track your ovulation. And your intercourse Frequency. Nothing to stress about, Stay calm and relax. There are many apps available for smartphones and laptops which can help you track everything. You are young, you have a lot of time. Don't waste your time on thinking negative. Staying positive will help you a lot in this time. Good Luck! Stay Strong! Much Love!
Mariewinsin
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:25 am

SPAM AND REPORTED
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby DonnaMaha421 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:30 pm

Hi dear.Don't take the stress.It's not good.6 months is really a short period.I was taking around 1 and a half year to conceive my first baby.I am devasting and heartbroken.In your case, things were quite same with me.after a long time trying I was decided to end up all things.With my husband permission, we are going to visit the clinic in Ukraine.where we took surrogacy.But before going my gut feelings said that there was unique.I thought that I should go to test what's going on with me.And the surprisingly unexpected result happened .you know it was positive.I am pregnant.In my life, there is no happiness and enjoyment.Now, we have this a lot.I am finally, getting pregnant that was too much surprised to know I was expecting.You must go for the check-up.I hope you will also get positive test.Best wishes.
DonnaMaha421

Return to TTC Success Stories