I will get pregnant for sure

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

I will get pregnant for sure

Postby bridgetcandy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 pm

I am on my 3rd cycle of IVF. My fertility doctor says that after this 3rd cycle I will get pregnant for sure. I am afraid that after the completion of 3rd cycle in case I dont get pregnant, what will I do? I am just too much afraid. can I have one more try for IVF from the start? Is it really possible? Any one in the same boat. I am Sorry for rambling with my stress but I don't know what to do next. I am trying to be positive and relax. Please help. TIA.
bridgetcandy

Re: I will get pregnant for sure

Postby Hopefulrosey » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:36 am

Hi didn’t want to read and run. I am not an expert on IVF but I have heard of people attempting IVF more than 3 times, sometimes with a new egg retrieval other times with FET. It all depends on why one wasn't able to get pregnant with previous IVF attempts.

Do you mind sharing how old you are and what was your / your partner's fertility diagnosis? As in why did you need IVF in the first place.

In the end, have faith in your doctor and try to relax as much as you can :) All the best to you. Hope you get yourbaby soon.
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, 4 SAs. Different results each time

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
IUI #2 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: I will get pregnant for sure

Postby Hopefulrosey » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:48 am

Surely a spam. It just saw another post from this exact account, sharing a success story on this exact forum.. just a few days before this post was shared.

It's quite cruel what you spammers are doing here. This is a platform for emotional support and these girls selflessly try to support each other through tough moments. No ulterior motives, no financial gains for these girls. Whoever you are and whatever your purpose is, please stop it. It's seriously disgusting. Please find an ethical way to promote your products or services. TIA
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 32, no known issues except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, 4 SAs. Different results each time

IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN
IUI #2 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
Hopefulrosey
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Success Stories