10 years ttc pcos

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

10 years ttc pcos

Postby X_nina20 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Well the title says it all. It took 10 years to get my BFP!! She was conceived naturally and born Christmas Day! turned 2 months old today! My husband and I very much want another baby, question to you ladies!!! Did any of you experience a BFP after long term infertility? Was it natural? How long after baby #1 did you get BFP#2? I know this might not be the section for it but the forum it made sense in hadn't had any activity since September :/

Re: 10 years ttc pcos

Postby Teresa Cerny » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:25 am

Hi, dear Nina! First of all, I'd like to wish you congratulation. I'm more motivated now...Well, I am a TTC for 6 years. So, now I am having an IVF later this year at Ukraine. Well, it's my first time...So, I can give you any advice personally...But, I'd really wish you best of luck! I think you can do better and get your another conceive after six months. I've seen most women having a gap of minimum six months to conceive for the next child. So, yeah! I think you should try that! Stay blessed dear. xoxo Wish me to luck! Please also let me know if you have any advice.
Teresa Cerny

Return to TTC Success Stories