BFP 8dpo

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

BFP 8dpo

Postby ThreeJhope » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:15 am

I’ve been ttc baby number 3 for over a year. I’ve had a few months of faint positives that disappear after a day or two. This cycle I decided to try something different and I used preseed along with some prenatal vitamins that are supposed to help you release a healthy egg and aid in cell development when conception occurs.
I didn’t think my chances were very high. I used opks and charted my bbt and during my peak fertile days I was away for work. We did get a few rounds in on a couple of the early fertile days though, I just didn’t imagine it would be enough.
Well, 1-6 dpo were uneventful. I noticed in those days that my cervix was tilted backwards which I only recall happening in my last pregnancy. So I was kind of hopeful with that but otherwise I had no symptoms going on! I felt out already which is silly because implantation wouldn’t have occurred yet either way.
On 7dpo I suddenly had a ton of cm, tender breasts, a backache, sensitive teeth, I also had some cramps and tightening that I remembered having in my first pregnancy and just before my bfp in my second pregnancy. So I couldn’t help but test in the morning of 8dpo! I was so surprised to see a faint positive test! It was VERY faint but I compared it with my stark white negatives and just knew it was the start of something.
9dpo I woke up and tested again with the same test and it was a bit darker, so I tested with another brand and it showed the same thing! I was going crazy at work that morning and also feeling very tired and nauseous, so when I got off I bought a pack of frer and clearblue! Even though it was in the late afternoon the frer was an unmistakable beautiful positive!
The next day at 10dpo, I had another period of nausea in the morning, and felt some pokes down on my right side but still not having many symptoms. The clear blue was a beautiful positive! This morning at 11dpo I had a darker frer positive and my little internet cheapie isn’t so faint anymore.
With my son it took me forever to get my bfp and with my daughter I didn’t know I was pregnant until maybe 6 or 7 weeks (she was our biggest surprise)
So having a true faint bfp at 8dpo still is such a shock to me and after trying for over a year and getting my hopes up so many times I still can’t wrap my brain around it!
I’m just so thankful and give all praise and glory to God!
ThreeJhope
Friend

Re: BFP 8dpo

Postby mglupe1979 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Congratulation!! Love to read these happy ending stories. Thats right give all praise and glory to God. I know one day God will expand my family. Yes i believe he will. Amen
mglupe1979
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to TTC Success Stories