IUI Success

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

IUI Success

Postby LoveIUI » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:21 am

Its NIAW, but I do not have the courage yet to go full out on social media. Here is my story.

My husband and I tried for about a year to conceive. We did everything right. We finally went to an RE after his sperm sample showed 1% morphology. The RE was not concerned. All my tests came back okay. First IUI we did femara only. Bfn.

My husband prayed (only cycle he prayed on), and I urged the RE to let me do injectables the next cycle. We did gonal f and a trigger. Had 3 follies, one 18 and 2 16 or 17. That did the trick!

After a paranoid pregnancy I am now looking at my 5.5 month old! I know it wont be popular, but I am giving my credit to God. I am not a huge church go-er, but I did pray for guidance and felt very lost. I hope and pray he guides me in the right direction for her sibling. It seems like a short stint with infertility, but I am still healing, as I prepare for another go around when we try for number 2. For those in the wait, my heart goes out to you.
LoveIUI

Re: IUI Success

Postby Danaa » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:30 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BellaJones » Sat May 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. I am really happy to hear from you. Congratulations. It really warms my heart to think about it. I know it must have been a hard journey. I hope things work out in the future too. Don't lose hope be strong. Positivity is all you really need. You seem to be really strong. It really warms my heart. Good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear more soon.
BellaJones

Postby beckybenson » Sun May 13, 2018 6:03 am

Hi. How are you doing? Congratulations on your successful IUI. I really needed to read a post like this. Now I know this might sound weird. But I have a friend. She got married about 6 months ago. She has been TTC ever since. Its been 6 months and nothing is happening. She went to see a doctor and got her tests done. She even got her husband's tests done too. But the weird thing is everything is fine. With both of them. Nothing is wrong with them. They don't understand the cause of this unexplained infertility. So now she and I are looking into IUI because might wanna go for it. This success story really helped. Thanks a lot.
beckybenson

Postby miranda1909 » Mon May 21, 2018 12:14 pm

hello there. I hope you are doing great. I am so happy that your procedure was successful. I went for IVF when I first miscarried. I didn't want to take any risks. I took care of my health. IVF proved great for me. and also healthy, although painful. but I am really happy with my decision.
miranda1909
Friend

Postby Alana90 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Congratulations.! Surely God would show you the best way to have your number 2. I know the struggle would be tough. But you fought like a lady. And that you have a gift in your hand. Keep your faith and he would show you the way.
To all those struggling. Life might be a roller coaster but you have to trust. This would have a beautiful end someday. Prayers for each TTC women. God bless you all.
Alana90

Postby liaj » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:17 am

Hi there how are you. Congratulations my Freind. I am so happy for you. You have through a very hard time. You are very strong women. I am so happy for you. I wish you a very good luck
liaj
Friend

Postby WendyDehaven » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:45 am

Congratulation lady. :) Now your baby is 5.5 months old. You must be so much happy. I can imagine how hard it must be for you to handle the stress back then. But now all that is gone. You are a happy mother now. :)
Sending love and wishes to you. Lots of luck and success to you for your future.:)
WendyDehaven
Friend

Postby miranda1909 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:28 am

hey there! I hope you are doing great. IUI is a great process. a lot of people should choose IUI. it is a great solution for infertility. I am really happy that I went for it. and I also recommended it to my sister.
miranda1909
Friend

Postby Ameliabrown » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Hey this is such a great news. Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Well I am not a church goer too but I do believe in destiny and miracles. It was your destiny to have your child this way. My destiny has a very zigzag way. My journey started with an ectopic pregnancy which I had to end myself. Then again an ectopic pregnancy made my life miserable. I then waited my HCG level to get stable. When it did I TTC but I was not able to. I even tried IUI twice and it failed too. Destiny has finally took me to the right clinic with the right solution surrogacy. I am glad that the same clinic named Biotexcom is arranging an event where they will discuss all fertility treatments in detail. Their head of english department Anastasia will join too and will also give a chance to sign fertility contract. I really liked this step as uptil now this is the best clinic I have ever contacted. I am soon going to visit them to start my journey.
Ameliabrown
Friend

Postby katherine582 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:57 pm

Hey dear, hope you are doing well. Your journey was like a roller coaster ride. But I am happy that it worked for you in the end. My TTC journey is still continued. One thing is for sure, no matter how paranoid your pregnancy had been, it is the most amazing feeling int he world. I can say this because I have had conceived too. Unfortunately I fell from stairs and lost my baby. Later I was diagnosed with endometriosis which labeled me as an infertile. I had no better option than to try IVF. I did tried IVF twice but both times it failed. Then after being through a lot of trouble I have finally found a worthy clinic to start my treatment again. That same clinic Biotexcom is soon arranging an event. Where Anastasia, head of their English department, will come to discuss fertility treatments. A chance to sign fertility contract will also be given. I hope many people will take advantage from as the clinic is very reliable.
katherine582
Friend

Postby dakota-ken » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:02 am

Hey there dear, well his whole process and the dream to increase the family is no doubt amazing since you had trouble having the first child yet you conceived sure this time you will also but you just have remain hopeful and try not to get paranoid this time. Sure you will see the results but remain optimistic and reach out for the best clinic for better treatment and services.
dakota-ken
Friend

Postby Mindy123 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:31 am

Hi, I am so happy that you made it. Fertility treatments are a blessing. Though I had tried IVF twice but it failed. I found out about Biotexcom clinic that they are having this event where they will discuss their fertility treatments. In which their head of English department, Anastasia, will also come and a chance to sign contract for treatment. I got curious and contacted this clinic and found them to be amazing. I am now searching my surrogate to start my surrogacy journey.
Mindy123
Friend

Postby emma228 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:10 am

Hey. I am so happy to hear your success story. You have taken a good decision of choosing IUI. I have also a baby through IUI. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. This method helped me a lot. I am so glad that people are now aware of such processes. I hope it would help other infertile people too. Wish you good luck.
emma228
Friend

Postby Eliza David » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:26 am

I am very happy for you. Finally, you got what you actually want in your life. Indeed that's a blessing for you. I am hoping for the best to see the results in my life. I am looking forward towards the event. I heard about them. They are specialized in surrogacy and IVF process. This can help all of us who are looking to have a baby through this process. Let's see what they are coming with for us.
Eliza David
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Success Stories