IUI Success

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: IUI Success

Postby lillyP28 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:48 pm

Hey, I wish you the best of luck. It is a reason for the happiness of many people. I have also gone through this process. I and my husband are very happy. I feel awesome. Life is so beautiful. But women should avoid Lotus and Adonis clinic. As they are worse. Stay blessed.
lillyP28

Postby emma228 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:19 am

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so happy to hear about your success story. IUI is the main cause of it. I had many complications while getting pregnant. I conceived for three times but always resulted in the miscarriage. But, later someone suggested me to go for IUI. I went to the clinic in Europe. It really went successfully for me. Now I am having baby boy. I am enjoying motherhood and deciding to get another baby soon.
emma228
Friend

Postby barbara5 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:35 am

Hello. So happy to read a success story after a long time. They have become so rare these days. I hope you are doing okay. And I hope your procedure went well. You made the right decision. I am glad it turned out so good for you. We need this kind of courage in all the women. So they can get up. Have the confidence to get their treatment without any fear. There are good clinics in Europe. Which helped me during my journey as well. I hope you find them too when you need them. Best of luck for the future. Hoping to see the little one soon. Sending you baby dust.
barbara5

Postby annataylor1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:22 pm

Having a baby is one of the best feelings in the world. I am glad that you guys have finally done it. I hope that things will work for you also in the future. There is also one good thing about your journey which is very positive is your clinic response. I am also now thinking of suggesting your clinic to my cousin.
annataylor1
Friend

Postby Samantha115 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:48 am

Hi. That is an amazing news. Thank you very much for sharing this with us. This is too great to hear. I went to this clinic in Europe for my surrogacy. We have had a tough time dealing with infertility. They really are the best. We left really satisfied with our baby. Their policies were so refined. We didn't have any difficulty at all. They matched us with a great surrogate too. Our visits were also so lively and joyful. It didn't even seem like someone else was carrying our baby. We felt so present throughout the journey. We are very grateful.
Samantha115
Friend

Postby Pliskova » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:20 am

Congrats, honey! This makes me so happy. I'm glad things worked out for you. These success stories give me a lot of hope for my own treatment. Thank you for this. Good luck with your second one! Hope it happens quickly, too!
Pliskova
Friend

Postby BettyJames » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:50 am

Hey there Dear. This is really wonderful to hear I know it must be an amazing journey. You people are now an inspiration. I wish you guys good luck. It would be great to know about your clinic too. Lots of love to you all.
BettyJames

Postby Perrie » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:25 am

Hey, there. How are you? I hope you're doing good. Congratulations, first of all! This is great news. I'm so happy for you. I'm glad it happened for you. It must have been a tough time. TTC can take up so much! And, remaining patient through that time is no less than torture. I'm actually, really happy for you. Your story is really motivating. It inspires me and gives me a lot of hope for my procedure. Thank you for talking about it. You're doing a great job!
Perrie
Friend

Postby evi stewart » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:44 am

Hi! I trust you are doing awesome. I am happy to the point that your decision was effective. I went for IVF when I initially prematurely delivered. I chose a clinic in Ukraine. I dealt with my health. IVF demonstrated incredible for me. and furthermore solid, a bit agonizing. Be that as it may, I am extremely content with my choice of treatment and of clinic too.
evi stewart
Friend

Postby Pliskova » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:20 pm

What a story! This makes me incredibly happy. I'm glad things worked out for you, honey. You deserve this happiness. You really do. IUIs work rarely. I hadn't heard much about its success. This is great to see. I think I might give it a try now. Who knows, it could work! I've made my mind up about IVF. But, I might as well give this a shot. Thank you for sharing your story. Congratulations to you! Here's to a healthy pregnancy!
Pliskova
Friend

Postby FlorenceClement » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Congrats, honey. This is great news. You've deserved this. IUI requires a lot of patience. And, I'm glad you fought through it. Thank you for sharing your story. It's really inspiring. I hope things go smoothly from here on!
FlorenceClement
Friend

Postby dakota-ken » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:54 am

Hello, there dear. Things must have been really hard for you. I am really happy to see the results. I hope the future journey also remains good for you. At this time being positive will help you the most. Do not think of all the negative aspects which might happen. Just remain calm and enjoy your beautiful journey. I really hope that you are taking your treatment from the right clinic. They will guide you properly. Sometimes the wrong consultation can lead to the worst outcomes. I hope you are taking guidance from the best ones in Europe. Sure they will make you satisfied. All the best wishes for the future.
dakota-ken
Friend

Postby Kattyparry » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:10 am

Hey, Congratulation on your successful IUI. There is no any doubt like other infertility treatment IUI is also a very optimal option. It's best for treating infertility by placing sperm inside women’s uterus. It facilitates fertilization. One of my individuals has treated herself with IUI. It gave a wonderful result. She needed IUI due to the hostile cervical condition. But in the beginning, she faced many problems. Some doctors had rejected her because of her severe disease of the fallopian tube. Doctors recommended her to first treat this, then they will start further treatment. She got treatment from one of the best clinics in Europe. But after that, she got pregnant with multiples. Now she has cute baby girls. I hope your rest of the journey will be smooth. All the best for your procedure.
Kattyparry
Friend

Postby rooha » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:23 pm

Congratulations on your successful IUI. I am really happy for you guys. I know the struggle was tough. I am so happy that your journey was successful. It was your destiny to have your child this way. My destiny has a very complicated way. I had a miscarriage due to a gunshot to my womb. I was declared infertile after that. I was so depressed. My husband supports me in this critical time. Someone recommended him the good clinic in Europe. We are still in contact with them. Their response was great. Please pray for me. Wish me good luck for that.
rooha
Friend

Postby reginaa » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:40 am

Hello Love. Many Congratulations to you. I am so happy for you. Science is doing wonders. Creating such new methods are bringing happiness in peoples live. I hope your 5.5 month-year-old is doing well. Trying to conceive after so long is a blessing itself. I am infertile. I had been trying for 5 years but nothing worked for me. The reason for my infertility was depression pills. I had been so depressed. But then luckily after finding a well-reputed clinic, I opted for surrogacy. I went through it from one of the best clinics. Next time if you are looking for having more babies do give it a thought of visiting this clinic. I am also hoping for my second surrogacy from this clinic. Once again, many congratulations and best of luck with your journey.
reginaa
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Success Stories