IUI Success

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: IUI Success

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:20 pm

Congratulations to you! This is truly a miracle. I am so happy for you. I believe it is all about having a strong belief. It is really important to believe that things will work out. In many cases visiting the right doctor also helps a lot. Sometimes a good doctor with experience does make things that seem impossible possible. My experience with doctors previously hasn't been great. I have had multiple failed IUI cycles and even a failed IVF cycle. Therefore, every step that I am taking I am being very careful. I hope this last try works out. I am keeping my expectations low. Do pray for me. Sending baby dust to all those who are trying. Take care of yourself.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Caprice » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:51 am

Hello, there! First of all, congratulations to you. Secondly, no one can question your beliefs. I'm glad things worked out for you. Everything's well that ends well. I hope things go smoothly from here. Good luck to you!
Caprice

Postby AlyssaMiller » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:20 am

Hey there! Congratulations hon! I m really happy for you. Glad to hear that things worked out for you. Infertility is a heart-wrenching thing. The power of giving birth to your own child is something every girl desires of and if that power is taken away from you then you have no reason left to live. Children are a blessing really. TTC is such a hard journey but all pain is worth it. The moment you get to hear your baby's first cry or even hold him in your own hands, every pain every struggle just vanishes from your mind. I m also struggling from infertility. I m the in middle of my surrogacy right now. I just hope it works out for me at the end. Do remember me in your prayers, everyone! Thank you so much <3.
AlyssaMiller

Postby EstrellaS » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:54 am

This is fantastic news! Congratulations, honey. I'm very, very happy for you. Here's to a really happy and healthy remaining few months. Sending you lots of love and hope. You can do this! Good luck to you!
EstrellaS

Postby AmySmith » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:47 am

Congratulations to you! This has to be the best thing I've read all day. It's incredible to see you go through so much. You're such a courageous woman. I just want to add that you shouldn't be afraid to voice your belief. We live in a free country. We can say what we want! I'm glad you think that all this happened because of your faith. Faith, itself, is a beautiful thing. We shouldn't take it away from each other. It's absolutely wonderful to know about your situation. I hope everything runs along smoothly and normally. Only about half the time remaining now! This should be really exciting. I'm absolutely delighted for you.
AmySmith

Postby PatriciaLee » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:55 pm

Hi! Congratulations. I m glad that things worked out for you. IUI is a great treatment but its success rate is not that high. It works but not that much, I m happy that it worked out for you. I m still suffering from infertility. Trying to conceive from last 6 years but everything fails in the end. I have recently changed my clinic and things are starting to change as well. It looks like that the problem was with the clinic and not myself. Now I can see that your clinic's success rate affects your chances. If it's high, the chances of your conceiving will be high as well. That's something everyone should be aware of. Stay blessed. Bye!
PatriciaLee

Previous

Return to TTC Success Stories