I'm sure by now you've already had your appointment, but my first RE appointment was just a consult. We discussed medical history, they made copies of DH's SA, looked at the pictures from my lap (I have endo), and together we figured out a plan of attack. We've been TTC for 3.5 years so we definitely knew something was wrong and were ready to try anything! Exactly a month later we did our first IUI! We're about a week away from our 3rd IUI before moving on to injectables and I wish we would have started sooner!
I'm sure your doctor wanted you in as a lot of blood work and ultrasounds are done on CD 3 so you wouldn't have to wait another month. KUP on how it went!
(Mild Endo, Hypothyroid, implantation failure)Ryan
(Plenty of fast/forward swimming sperm)
TTC #1 for 4.5 years...April - November 2011
- 7 Rounds of 50 mg Clomid, 3 IUIs. All BFN.December 2011
- Diagnosed hypothyroid. February - March, June 2012
- 3 Rounds 5 mg Femara. BFN.April 2012
- "Immune Protocol" Follistim IUI. BFN.May 2012
- Diagnosed activated natural killer cells and told we'll NEVER conceive naturally...http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gigiharlow*RIP Baby Taylor - 12/8/09 - 12/12/09*