Yet another 2 week wait... anyone else?

This board is for anyone TTC for over a year or longer.

Moderators: maddy, GreekMythFreak, JessM, flipflop1117, unaffected

Postby wannababy2011 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:23 pm

Where did everyone go?

Tiffany: How are you feeling?

Sharon/Meaghan: What's the news?
Me (Danielle) 30- ovulatory factor
DH 34- perfect swimmers!
TTC since Sep 2009
7 cycles of Clomid all BFN
2 hysteroscopic surgeries & multiple tests

Currently: on 3rd (& last) round of Femara
wannababy2011
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Has liked: 0 times
Been liked: 0 times

Postby Mae41083 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Tiffany: Thank you so much! It has been very difficult. It has been stressful and heartbreaking having to cope with the loss of DH's daughter and the fact that the mother will not go on trial for it (long story). I understand why a part of you wishes that your DH would've had a child with his ex, but believe me she probably would've just used the child to torture your DH. DH's ex-wife has to have it her way or no way all.the.time. It doesn't even matter if it upsets SS, just as long as she isn't inconvenienced. It really does get old. I love SS, though. He such a good and respectful child. Oh, and thank you for posting that you ask God to take away your jealousy. I don't know why I hadn't prayed for that before. Anyway, I prayed for God to take away my jealousy that night and I feel so much better!

Danielle: So sorry about AF coming, but I'm glad that the emotional aspect was a bit easier to deal with this month.

AFM, the :af: came today so it is CD1 for me. It didn't really upset me because I expected it to come. Then my friend (who just found out she is pregnant) posts on FB, "So jealous of these b*tches at the mall who have their babies, I want mine now". I mean, really?!? So I commented on her status and told her she should be grateful that she can get pregnant because apparently I cant. Some people are just so ignorant! There was something about that comment that set me off because after I read it I just started crying. **Sigh** Really praying that 2012 will be better!!
Me (Meaghan)-29
DH-31 (S/A: perfectly normal)
SS-8
TTC #1 since Sept 2010
11/23: HSG-All clear
4/12: 1st RE appt.
Feb. cycle: 50 mg Clomid, Prenatals, B6, B12, L-Arginine, and Preseed=BFN
March cycle: Au naturale=BFN
April cycle: 50 mg Clomid, Prenatal, B6, B12, and Preseed=BFP on 4/17/12@10 DPO!!!

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker
Mae41083
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby greytsharonly » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:57 pm

So here's something weird and frustrating and hopeful.

I haven't started spotting yet. I always start spotting a few days before AF and I almost always spot by 12dpo. There was one cycle when I was visiting family in California and didn't bd at all so I knew I wasn't pg and I started spotting on 15dpo. But it was only one time in the last 19 cycles. And I wasn't on clomid.

My temp also isn't low but it isn't high. A kind of limbo temp.

So it's 13 dpo and I poas (frer) yesterday and it was a bfn. No hint of a line. So what the heck is going on. I'm hoping it's late implantation and not showing on a frer. I'm hoping it's not another freak cycle where AF comes late. I'm hoping that I am pg. Could it be? Man am I going to be really disappointed if AF comes.

I still don't have any symptoms really besides AF breast soreness. I'm dying here for something to happen.

I'll keep you posted when something happens!
Me (sharon): 37 the worst- high FSH
DH (marc): 39 lots of sperm but low volume

TTC #1 for 21 cycles
FSH 19.9, everything else fine
-doing acupuncture weekly since July 2011
-Taking powdered wheatgrass, 50mg B-6, a mega multi-vitamin and fish oil (along with some TCM herbs).
-Also cut back on caffeine, sugar, alcohol, and white flour. Pretty much my entire diet before I started this.

7/2011 Clomid and lots of bding- BFN
11/11/11 IUI with Clomid #1- BFN super sad.
11/29/11 IUI with Clomid #2- BFN not fair!
12/2011- natural cycle- BFN very frustrated and angry.
greytsharonly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby wannababy2011 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Gonna continue on the new thread. Look for...

YET ANOTHER TWW...
Me (Danielle) 30- ovulatory factor
DH 34- perfect swimmers!
TTC since Sep 2009
7 cycles of Clomid all BFN
2 hysteroscopic surgeries & multiple tests

Currently: on 3rd (& last) round of Femara
wannababy2011
TTC Princess
TTC Princess