Hello!

Meet others who are TTC in their 30s

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Hello!

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:17 am

It is taking all I can not to start testing now! I still have some Wondfo and a couple digi advanced for when I'm feeling I'm definitely pregnant. LOL!!

When I compare my chart with other charts by o day, cover line and post O temps 51% of the charts are pregnancy... so that's got me pretty hopeful, but not sure of symptoms. Not really having many. Plenty of the same twinges and cramps I swear I'm pregnant because of every other cycle! DH seems convinced that I must be.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:08 pm

Okay well I was going to try to wait until tomorrow to test since it's so early and ended up testing today after all. So far BFN.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Aww I'm sorry but a bfn at 8 dpo def doesn't mean you are out. I know it's so hard not to test. That's why I'm not buying any this month. I may buy one pack of FRERS like at 11 or 12 dpo. I can get a 3 pack at Walmart for 12.98 and sometimes I can print a 2$ off coupon. So I'm starting to have a little cramping and my cm has turned a little watery today. Still a very faint line on opks today. Maybe it will start to darken soon I hope! I'm going to be so mad if this turns out being an anovulatory cycle.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:56 pm

Aw yeah, that would suck, but watery cm and cramps are a good sign!

I've had a lazy day... in fact I just remembered I need to swap the laundry before bed. Ughhh.. so tired this evening. I woke up a hundred times last night before having to change my sweat drenched clothes at 4:45 this AM. I hope I can catch some serious zzz's tonight.

Hope your kiddos never caught that fever!

I ended up hiring the lawyer for custody modification. Please pray that my ex and I settle on something without too much of a fight. He hasn't been served the papers yet.

Oh.. you know I checked my settings and they're set so I should be able to see signatures, but I still cant! Not on my phone or laptop. Do you have this issue?? What the heck?!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Wanted to add that DH swears my boobs are bigger today
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:57 pm

Glad you got your lawyer hired. I hope it doesn't cause too many problems for you guys.

I hate when I forget to put the clothes in the dryer before bed and wake up to soured clothes. Lol

Do you normally get really sweaty like that at night? I use to have night sweats occasionally. I never figured out what it was from. I hope you get some sleep too. Just got supper all cleaned up and bel bathed and to bed. I really need to fold laundry but I just don't want to. Lol

Dh hurt his back so we went to the dr today. He has to have an mri wed. Hope he's feeling good enough to bd in a couple days. Maybe a good thing it looks like I might o later.

Big boobs are good. Lol of course your Dh would notice that. Haha

I don't have any problem seeing signatures. Not sure what's up with that. You could post on the technical forum and see if anyone responds.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:08 am

Ok so my fmu opk had barely a line but my smu had quite a bit darker line. Not close to positive by any means but atleast it looks like I'm getting somewhere! No cramping though yet. Cm is more watery today and cervix is medium and a little open. I may just have to give Dh a pain pill and get a bd in anyway :) he took off work for his back today. If I get pg this month my youngest and the next will be almost two years apart.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Yay! Finally some action on your end! :lol:

Hope Luke's back isn't too bad. Ugh.. what a drag!!

Unfortunately I sweat profusely at night more often than not. We tested for overactive thyroid, but the tests came back normal. For now the GP and therapist have decided it's a side effect of my PTSD. :(

BFN again today. My temps are weird this cycle and if I mark the one spike at 5 dpo as having a fever my cycle looks especially uneventful, but I decided not to mark that I had a fever so it wouldn't take the temp away for that day.

I have the strangest calmness about me today. Usually I'm so anxiety ridden and feel like I'm on the brink of going into an all out panic attack that I can't really relax even though I know there is nothing to worry about. Haven't had the feeling today at all... not complaining, but also trying not to have anxiety about my missing anxiety.. lol!!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:18 pm

I'm sorry for bfn again today :( you are still way early though. I'm glad you are feeling calm. That's a great thing! Glad your thyroid is good :) I had mine checked recently and it is fine too.

So my lines aren't any darker yet but my cervix has moved up and gotten soft and open. Should we bd tonight or wait a day since Luke's back is hurting? He's off work again tomorrow which means if I get a positive in the am we could start bding then. What do you think?

On another note I went and bought all of the supplies today to start doing shellac nails. I'm sooo excited to learn and start doing them. I'm going next tues to learn from a friend of mine. She's cnd certified :)
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 pm

If he's up for it at all I'd BD, but tomorrow won't be bad either since you still haven't gotten a positive opk. Did he pull a muscle or what? Back pain is terrible!!

Learning to do shellac nails will be awesome!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:27 pm

He's always had a bad back but it's just flaring up more often. I think he has a bulging disc. He goes tomorrow evening for mri. I finally talked him in to getting it checked out so see if there's anyway to treat it other than pain meds and steroids. He's not into surgery unless it's serious. He's heard of so many bad failures at back surgery it's scared him a lot. We may wait till in the morning since my opks are so sad looking. Lol
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:02 pm

Yeah, back surgeries can definitely go bad in the blink of an eye. Hopefully the MRI will get straight to the point and you guys can figure something out! :luck:

I can hardly hold my eyes open, but have a pound cake in the oven so no bed for me yet! Going to test again first thing in the AM.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:11 pm

Mmmm I love pound cake especially with fresh strawberries! Do you like to cook? I do especially if someone else is cleaning up the mess. Lol

I so hope you get your bfp this cycle :) how come Dh wants to wait till sept to do any testing or such? With your prior ttcing did you undergo any testing before? Your charts look great and you obviously o. Have you ever had an hsg?

I'm cramping in my left ovary. My right is dominant and I usually get a lot of pain in my right side. Maybe I'm going to o on left and maybe it works better. So my dad sent me a gift certificate for a massage. I'm going to get one tomorrow! 1.5 hours!! I can't wait!!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:02 am

So I had a pretty big temp rise today. I mean my opk lines have been barely there. They never got any darker yesterday and I fact my smu one was darkest but still so light. What the heck?? We did bd last night and it was totally initiated by Dh. I was just going to wait till today. I did have a bit of cramping lastnight but it was before bd. I hope I didn't miss it again!! So frustrating. I guess tomorrow's temp will be more definant. I hope I haven't o'd yet since we didn't have the best bd schedule.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:07 am

Here's a screen shot of my chart since you can't see my signature. The day I had lowest temp our house was 3 degrees colder than normal bc Dh was so hot that night and I had terrible sleep that night. I didn't feel cold or anything when I temped though.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (135.42 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart