Anyone want to stalk my chart?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Anyone want to stalk my chart?

Postby Crumpet » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:27 pm

I don't think my chart is terribly exciting, but I'm new to charting and I'd be keen to hear any input about anything that stands out to more experienced charters. I just spotted very, very briefly and the tiniest amounts at the end of the day on 7DPO. I also did this on 7 DPO on my last cycle (a new pattern for me) so I doubt it is implantation bleeding.

Any insights?

My Ovulation Chart
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Anyone want to stalk my chart?

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:58 am

I think it's looking good, a test in a day or 2 should tell you one way or the other! It could be implantation bleeding...perhaps last cycle you had a chemical? Hang in there!
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:26 am

Thanks Highlandgames. I actually think I probably had a chemical in my last cycle too. That cycle was a bit longer than usual and my spotting pattern was so different -- particularly the 1-wipe of bright pink on 7 DPO and then no spotting for a full week. Thanks for weighing in. I didn't share my thoughts about a possible chemical with anyone since I thought it might just be wistful thinking.

I may test tomorrow (11 DPO). I've had light cramps and bloating for the past 4 days. Spotting continues, but it is very light (mostly just tiny amounts of brown mixed in with internal CM). I'm not hopeful this cycle, but we'll see!
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MrsBakes » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:46 am

Your chart is so pretty compared to mine, mine is very all over the place. I'll be stalking
MrsBakes
Friend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:09 am

Aww I am sorry to see AF got you :( FX for this cycle to be the one!
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:01 am

Thank you both for checking out my chart. It feels great to have the support! Yesterday I *thought* that AF got me. I was cramping and then at 10:30 am I had some red blood. After two wipes of red I decided it was AF and I inserted my menstrual cup. I didn't insert it properly so I took it out two hours later and there was barely anything in there. I also didn't have my typical AF style heavy cramping. I just used a liner and no more red blood. I had a little bit of brown spotting but even that stopped by about 3:00 pm. There's been no spotting yet today. Just a bit of cramping.

This is the weirdest cycle I have ever had. I was feeling pretty devastated yesterday about the spotting and what I thought was AF. Today I'm just confused!

Thanks again for the support ladies -- it makes me feel less alone through all of this strangeness!

My Ovulation Chart

MrsBakes -- what's going on with your chart? Do you care to share it? Where are you in your cycle? Fx for you!
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:50 pm

you haven't poas yet??? lol
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:26 am

Hah! I POASed on Wednesday (11 DPO). It was negative. I didn't have a good hold -- I did it spontaneously in the afternoon because I wanted to shut off the brain whispers that said I might be pregnant. I really don't think that I am because I've been spotting for *so* long. I've never spotted this much before or had red AF-like spotting before AF arrives. Its a bit grim and I'm worried about what it means for my future chances. I'm just waiting for AF. I think she should be here tomorrow or the next day.

Thanks for waiting with me. How was your cycle the month you conceived? And how are you feeling now?
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:33 am

for my DD or with this one? haha actually with this one it was very strange. I couldn't get a +opk to save my life, but DH told me I was ovulating (apparently guys can tell, who knew?) so I went with it and sure enough, temp spike the next day. He told me I was pregnant 3 days before I got a BFP too. Anyhow, cycle wise I think it was the most normal it had been since my PP cycles came back. I feel great. :) I didn't get my bfp until 13DPO though so you still have a chance! You say you are spotting red...are you just needing a panty liner or is it only there when you wipe?
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:55 pm

HIghlandgames -- its amazing how much variation there is for what cycles look like when there's a BFP. It sounds like you balanced out well this time and everything lined up. I love it that your DH just knew. Aren't we supposed to be the ones with the intuition? I'm glad you're feeling great. It seems to be so variable! How did you feel during your first pregnancy?

Usually I spot for 3-5 days before AF (CD 23 or 25 out of a 27 or 28 day cycle). Its always brown and usually not much -- maybe one or two heavier days just before AF when I really need a liner. The other days will be just flecks of brown on the TP.

This cycle I started spotting super early (CD 19/7 DPO). It has been in really very small amounts each day -- I am wearing a liner but I would probably be okay without one. It just shows up when I check my internal CM or on the TP. On Tuesday (CD 22/10 DPO) I had a bit of very dark red on two wipes of TP. There was a bit in my menstrual cup when I removed it so I would have needed a liner. Since then I have been back to the tiny amounts of brown in internal CM or on the TP. Today it didn't show up until about 4 pm. Its very odd spotting for me -- my last cycle was a bit odd too, but I think I had a CP then.

There's been so much spotting going on that I really can't imagine that I'll get a BFP, but I think my chart looks pretty good, which makes me feel a bit more hopeful. I'm not sure if/when I'll test again. I keep thinking AF will show up soon and I'd feel foolish testing and then having her come on full force moments later. Sighs...
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:00 pm

Your chart does look good. You may be one of those women that spots off and on for the whole first tri or longer. That's fairly common!

I would poas. Seriously. :mrgreen:

I felt good with my DD too...I am very fortunate in that I don't get any sickness or anything. The fatigue is worse this time probably because DD is teething, so she wakes up a lot at night and therefore so do I lol. I do remember the cycle just before I got pregnant with her...I bled SO heavily, but it was BRIGHT red and zero clots. That stuck out to me cause it hadn't happened before...I attribute it to the vitex and baby aspirin I was taking at the time. When I googled it, apparently that's what a "healthy" cycle is supposed to look like. Who knew? And yeah, my DH is pretty attuned to me apparently. I told him I would just ask him from now on, no more $$$ spent on opks and hpts! :rofl:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crumpet » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 pm

Wow, its great that you don't get sick. A good friend of mine had two very rough pregnancies when it came to morning sickness. Otherwise she did great. Its amazing that you have your very own mobile early pregnancy detection device. He deserves some serious appreciation for that skill!

I never knew what a 'healthy' period or cycle was supposed to be like until TTC. Its amazing what they don't teach us in health class!

Well, my chart is looking less amazing, but I am still above my cover line. I'm still spotting and have very light cramping that comes and goes. I was going to test this morning but there was a bit of red blood mixed in with the brown spotting and the spotting seemed to be heavier. I decided that AF was on her way so I didn't test. AF never showed up today, so I really regret not testing this morning with FMU. I tested at 8:15 pm with about a 3-hour hold, which should be pretty good at this stage, and I got a BFM. Today is 15 DPO so AF is officially late (my LP is usually 13-14 days), but she showed up at would be 16 DPO in my last cycle so she's not outrageously late. I'm not expecting a BFP at this stage. I'm going to contact my doctor tomorrow about getting some blood tests to figure out what's going on with this spotting. Its gone on for nine days now -- the longest I've ever had. :cry:
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby RoloCat » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:11 pm

Based on your temps an presence of fertile CM until CD15, I think it's possible that you O'd on CD14, not CD12, making you 13dpo rather than 15dpo today. (I tried to log on on a different computer earlier this week and comment, but I"ve forgotten my password, so sorry this was a bit late). Hopefully you'll get an answer one way or another soon. FWIW: I spotted brown for about 3 weeks early in my pregnancy...
me: 41yo
DH: 42yo
married 11yrs, together 16 and just decided to start trying...

TTC#1 cycle 3:
6/10/14 CD1
6/29/14 CD20 ovulation
7/7/14 (8dpo) BFP
7/9/14 (10dpo) beta#1 hcg: 34.5 progesterone 20.8
7/11/14 (12dpo) beta#2 hcg 139
7/30/14 early u/s 6w5d HB 121
8/12/14 u/s 8w2d HB 175
9/11/12: It's a BOY!
10/29/14: 19wk ultrasound
11/26/14: 23wk ultrasound
12/23/14: 27wk ultrasound
12/31/14: gestational diabetes. Yuck.

3/6/15: Welcome to the world, Thomas Joseph "TJ" Roland (2 weeks early)
7:56pm
6lb 15oz
18in
RoloCat
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Crumpet » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:16 am

RoloCat -- thank you for your thoughts. I had also questioned FF's choice of ovulation date but I am new to charting and so I wasn't confident about questioning FF. You may very well be right! Thank you also for your reassurances about the spotting. I have been concerned that it might be a bad sign for pregnancy. Its a very weird thing and doctors do not seem to have many answers about it. Was there cramping during your spotting? Do you usually spot? And were you worried about the spotting in early pregnancy? Some people seem to 'know' is okay -- I wish I were that in touch with my body!

My temperatures plummeted today, but are still above the coverline. I am pretty confident that AF is on her way today, but she has fooled me quite a few times this cycle!
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:38 am

Surprisingly, my temp plummeted the day I got my BFP, then shot back up. I have no idea why? haha hang in there!!
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous