2018 Baby Buddies

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 2018 Baby Buddies

Postby SEL » Thu May 18, 2017 5:23 pm

Omg Kat those numbers are brilliant! You must be so relieved.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Thu May 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Kat those numbers are great! I'm assuming! Haha!

Nothing on the pee stick from this morning. I was super tired when I got home from work though, so I took a quick nap. I thought my temp was crazy high this morning (98.27) so I temped when I woke up. It was 98.56 or .65... so I think it's safe to say that my temps are actually just elevated.
Maggie <3
Me: 26
DH: 29
TTC#1 since December 2016

BFP: 5-21-2017! :mrgreen:

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri May 19, 2017 3:48 am

Temp drop today. Still well above the coverline though. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 am

MAGGIE - Your temp is still lovely and high though. Temping - It's such a mindf*** though isn't it? Oops might offend someone - its such a mindfart you know...? :mrgreen:

Well, I tested this morning and it was a BFN. I have also had a huge temp plummet and I am spotting. I am suspecting a chemical but did not have bloods done so I'll never really know. I'm taking this month off TTC as I have a lot of outdoor work to do and don't want to be in the predicament of not wanting to lift something heavy in case "I do damage during implantation" or one of the thousand and one other worries you have when you are TTC. You know how we all are. It's just for one cycle and I will still be here daily cheering you all on and looking and those nice shiny BFP's that are coming your way and the bump pics of course. We have a few acres of land and I am trying to grow some organic veggies so I really need to throw myself into that because in upstate NY, you'll blink and summer is over and so is your growing season.

This is only for one cycle though and I'll be back. Doc wants me to try Femara and trigger and progesterone this time so I will pick up my script for that at some point and re-commence with war on TTC!

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri May 19, 2017 5:27 am

Simone, you do you, lady! I'm sorry about your spotting. :( But yay for home grown veggies! I live in town, and don't have a yard to speak of, but I WISH I could grow something. I'm really big on zucchini and peppers of all kinda, so I would love to have any of those. I'm already asking around for my gardening friends. ;) I'm excited that you have a plan for next cycle though! That'll be nice!

Yeah, It has dropped, but my room was also 70 degrees instead of 75, so I'm sure a tiny bit was due to the temp change. We'll see. Indiana is already 88+ degrees and muggy so we've been running our AC as well as the portable AC upstairs, but I think we're basically going to have to run the one upstairs 24/7. Say a prayer for our electricity bill.

My boss is going to be out most of the day, and possibly all of the day, so if you ladies need anyone to bounce thoughts or ideas off of, I'm your girl!
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Crps369 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:37 am

I know I'm late in saying this....Congratulations Kat!!!
Crps369
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mamabear25 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:22 am

Blah! I think I'm getting sick guys :(
My throat is so swollen and sore. :'(
Hope everyone is doing well.
And yay for those numbers Kat!!!
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri May 19, 2017 9:29 am

OOOOH! That's a good sign, Taylor!

I've had some allergy issues, so I can't tell if the extra mucus is from possible pregnancy or just straight up pollen. I'm really nervous to test tomorrow. I don't know why. I'm worried that it's never going to happen and we're just going to be childless forever and blah. I would hate not to make my husband a father, but also I REALLY want to be a mom... ugh.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kjohnell » Fri May 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Thanks Dawn and Taylor! Sorry you're getting sick Taylor, hope you feel better soon.

Sorry Simone! Completely understandable, but you must know how I feel about breaks!! Go get 'em Tiger! #breakswork

Maggie, keeping my fingers crossed for you girl. Your last post really hit home for me. That's exactly how I felt. And I was devastated thinking about how I was the issue and I would be the reason that my husband never gets to be a father. It's so emotionally draining. Have some patience, hope, and faith. It will happen! Also, and I know it's not for everyone. But, maybe you tell a few people about your struggles and get some prayers on your side. I finally broke down and told my family and I couldn't believe I went so long without their support. But just sharing your experience is actually a huge relief. Several people in my family lit a candle for me including myself. And well, hey maybe it worked!

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.
My Ovulation Chart

Me (Kat): 33
TTC #1 since 2/2015
BFP 5/17/2017!!!
kjohnell
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Fri May 19, 2017 1:00 pm

kjohnell wrote:Thanks Dawn and Taylor! Sorry you're getting sick Taylor, hope you feel better soon.

Sorry Simone! Completely understandable, but you must know how I feel about breaks!! Go get 'em Tiger! #breakswork

Maggie, keeping my fingers crossed for you girl. Your last post really hit home for me. That's exactly how I felt. And I was devastated thinking about how I was the issue and I would be the reason that my husband never gets to be a father. It's so emotionally draining. Have some patience, hope, and faith. It will happen! Also, and I know it's not for everyone. But, maybe you tell a few people about your struggles and get some prayers on your side. I finally broke down and told my family and I couldn't believe I went so long without their support. But just sharing your experience is actually a huge relief. Several people in my family lit a candle for me including myself. And well, hey maybe it worked!

Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kat. <3 Our immediate family knows we're trying, and my mom knows, but she just keeps saying "Oh it'll happen, just relax" so that's frustrating. Whatever happens, I'll be ready for it, it's just scary, ya know!
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:01 pm

TwoToThreePlease wrote:OOOOH! That's a good sign, Taylor!

I've had some allergy issues, so I can't tell if the extra mucus is from possible pregnancy or just straight up pollen. I'm really nervous to test tomorrow. I don't know why. I'm worried that it's never going to happen and we're just going to be childless forever and blah. I would hate not to make my husband a father, but also I REALLY want to be a mom... ugh.

Not super confident it's a good pregnancy sign haha. I've been around a lot of sick people lately so I'm thinking I just caught what everyone else has :( non stop cough drops for me :(
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi ladies! First of CONGRATS KAT!!!!!! That's so wonderful!!!

I've had a LOVELY week of not thinking about TTC much at all and it's been great! I was planning on having a few more days to a week, but was surprised with some early ewcm today. I've been focusing on eating well and doubled my water intake this last week, so I'm not sure if those changes are moving O up or just resulting in more ewcm earlier. Opk was negative today.

I'm having a hard time not wanting to BD tonight, as it seems like such a waste to let a potentially fertile day pass me by, but Russ and I decided on an every other day pattern as I approach O, so we'll be skipping tonight (unless we're in the mood, of course, but we've had a busy day). So I suppose BD will commence tomorrow for this cycle!

I did read through what I missed, but I won't try to reply to everyone. I'll just jump back in here and follow along. :)
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TwoToThreePlease » Sat May 20, 2017 5:44 am

Well. This stinks. I tested with a FRER digital and a wondfo cheapie. BFN. I would add pics, but honestly it's just start white... plus just " - NO" on the digital.
Maggie <3

My Ovulation Chart
TwoToThreePlease
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SEL » Sat May 20, 2017 8:09 am

Awwww Maggie - you're still early girl. Hang in there.

Becca - lovely to hear from you!

Taylor- sorry you're sick.

Kat - thanks, I'm enjoying the break already. AF has finally come to visit. I welcomed her, thanked God that I still have her visits and took some painkillers!

Dawn - I have added you to my prayer list. I hope you get things sorted.

Hey eoe.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Mamabear25 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:39 pm

TwoToThreePlease wrote:Well. This stinks. I tested with a FRER digital and a wondfo cheapie. BFN. I would add pics, but honestly it's just start white... plus just " - NO" on the digital.

Same, 10DPO BFN.. *sigh
Mamabear25
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups