New here recovering from EP

Support for anyone experiencing a miscarriage or looking for support from others who have been there.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New here recovering from EP

Postby LittlebeanGarcia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:47 am

hello everyone i'm new here and recovering from an EP for the past hour I have been trying to post my story but for some reason the site will not let me post it. When i click post it tells me that my post has been flagged for spam and denied ?!? i'm not sure what i should do to post my story I have tons of questions and just looking for some insight. thank you all in advance!

guess it's letting me but i had to do it as an edit? not sure what's going on :( but below is my story...

Hello ladies I am somewhat new to this site, about 7 years ago I was on here looking for support while TTC after needing to walk away for a while I am now back and This is our current story On May 1st my husband and I found out we were pregnant a week later our Dr calls us to have a "meeting" which we all know is never good! We found out that I was 5 weeks and 3 days and my levels where low 603 so 3 days later I go in again for blood work and they came out to 782. we waited 4 more days but they only went up to 903. I never once had pain, bleeding, cramping or anything. Finally on May 18th I went to the ER cause I had some light bleeding and mild cramping when I went pee. When we got to the ER they did an ultrasound and my levels again. in 24 hrs they only went up to 914 this time in the ultrasound the where finally able to find the EP on my right tube. I had 1 shot of MTX on May 18th two days later on May 20th I had severely bad cramps and on one the trip to the bathroom i passed a huge chunk of tissue and A lot of clots after that. I bleed for a whole week like a period and I had my levels checked on day 4 after the shot they where at 640 and on day 7 after the shot they where in the 300's she wanted to wait 1 week and recheck them so on Thursday June 1st I go for more blood work done. Our Dr. Told us that I would not be needing a 2nd shot because my levels are dropping pretty quick, she did say she wanted us to wait to have sex till i had a normal cycle since this wouldn't be considered a "cycle" but being human this past weekend (memorial day weekend) we just couldn't wait and we BD Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. on May 19th when i started bleeding from the shot I reset my clear blue easy ovulation monitor and when it instructed me to start testing on day 6 I did and it said I was low on the ovulation status then after a few days it went to the 2nd tier which is high and on Sunday I was cramping like I was going to start my period or ovulating so on one of my trips to the bathroom I saw that it was time to take another ovulation test with my monitor and to my surprise it was a full blown positive all three tiers meaning i'm at the peak of ovulation I had 2 days of full blown positives, even had CM and yesterday I took another ovulation test and it went down and today it went back down to low. also because I have been doing my temps it had dropped and now it has leveled out like they normally do when you are ovulating and in your two week wait. I have heard that you can't get pregnant when you are still "Technically" pregnant because of the HCG in your system BUT I've also known people that get pregnant after giving birth when they also still have HCG in their system so I'm not sure what the difference is or if there even is. My question is could this truly have been an ovulation cycle since my temps did match up with the OPK? Has anyone heard of getting preggo this quick or even ovulating this quick after a MTX? Yes I know... I know we shouldn't have BD and should have waited till my hormones balance out but we didn't and here we are in what i guess you can consider the 2 week wait our dr said we have a very high chance of getting pregnant again right after the EP because the cervix is dilated. I'm just looking for some information, insight and support Thank you all very much in advance.
LittlebeanGarcia
Friend

Re: New here recovering from EP

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:18 am

Im really sorry to hear about your loss!
I don't know what to say honestly,from what i knew in order for your body to ovulate your hcg has to be 0 but im not sure.
Don't kick urself for BD maybe it will bring you a rainbow baby.
Has your doctor talked to you about an hsg?
I think you should have one and see how ur tubes are looking.Talk to your doctor and see what she says.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LittlebeanGarcia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:13 pm

Danaa wrote:Im really sorry to hear about your loss!
I don't know what to say honestly,from what i knew in order for your body to ovulate your hcg has to be 0 but im not sure.
Don't kick urself for BD maybe it will bring you a rainbow baby.
Has your doctor talked to you about an hsg?
I think you should have one and see how ur tubes are looking.Talk to your doctor and see what she says.

Hi that's what I was understanding is that your levels have to be at zero but since last week I really dont know what my levels are.I've also heard though that if your levels are low enough you can still ovulate I guess time will tell. I find out today what my current lvls are I just went to get my blood work done so I should know in a few hours. I was hoping this was my rainbow baby since I had a miscarriage back in 2010 I was pregnant with triplets and 22 weeks along. In the past I did have an HSG done from what they told me my left tube was clear the dye flowed right over, my right tube also flowed right over it took a while but they said they couldn't find a blockage but they also don't know why it took longer. I just remember That I was in so much pain after the right one I felt like I was going to pass out in the bathroom :( after the HSG about a year later was when I got pregnant we (ex husband and I) did 2 rounds of injections & triggers and timed BD thats how I got pregnant with the triplet's. fast forward 7 yrs and a new hubby :) this time I got pregnant naturally I took an ovulation test out of nowhere (it was my last one and figured why not) and it was positive so we BD the whole 4 days and two weeks later BAM and then well everything above happened. I will definitely post the results on my levels once I get them Cause maybe they where low enough that I did ovulate... Its just so wierd and all this is just so new to me. I know what to expect when going through an RE but going all natural lol is scary lol...
Last edited by LittlebeanGarcia on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LittlebeanGarcia
Friend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Oh God I'm really sorry to hear about ur triplets.
I have lost my twin boys over a month ago....is heartbreaking.I was asking about an hsg after the ectopic,to be sure ur tubes are all clear and don't risk another ectopic.I think this is something you should talk with ur doctor.
Update when you can.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LittlebeanGarcia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:40 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss :( my heart breaks for you! I had 2 boys and 1 girl :( I did ask about Having one done and she did say we could get one done if I would like to. So I'm Thinking that if in two weeks my levels do go down to zero I will ask for the HSG. If they begin to raise then I have a feeling they will treat it as new pregnancy but i know my dr will give me an ear full lol yes I will definitely keep this updated.
LittlebeanGarcia
Friend

Postby LittlebeanGarcia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:39 pm

So the Dr. Called me this afternoon and said that my levels are at 97 she said that they have been dropping beautifully. I did ask her about having an HSG done to make sure that my right side is OK or if there is something wrong she said that once my levels go to zero we could set the HSG up she wanted me to get more blood work again next week which she thinks I will be at zero. I did mention about the ovulation and that we did BD oh man!!! I felt like I was a kid and my mom was mad at me!!! She said that because my levels are that low I could have but only one way to find out. So If my levels next week go up she will request another beta and see what the do, she did mention that if I was pregnant she would want me to start my prenatal vitamins ASAP and double up on them And take extra folic acid. She said she the MTX shot should be out of my system since it wasn't very much, but she will keep a close eye IF I do end up preggo. Needless to say she did give me a mom talk which I dont blame her, but now I guess we are in the let's see what these number do waiting period.
LittlebeanGarcia
Friend

Postby Danaa » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:41 am

I think you have a great doctor and you are on good hands.
Good luck to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Miscarriage, Ectopic, and Pregnancy Loss Support