Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:36 am

This is a continuation of Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be.We have been together for along time and this is a well established group with pregnant ladies and ttcers. I will give you all a little background of everyone and explain what we are about if you decide you would like to join us. We are very close and we have many long time ttcers in this thread. It is usually a pretty fast paced thread. We are very supportive and there is a lot of knowledgeable people and we tell things like it is and don't sugar coat anything. So here's our background and read through it to see if you would like to join us.

Danaa is the longest member of this group. She has ttcedfor a very long time, 4 years I think. Anyway she finally got pregnant by IVF and miscarried at 5 weeks. Ivf #2' was a success as well and she conceived twin boys.. she recently at 21.5 weeks endured a tragedy that no one should have to go through. She lost both her boys due to an incompetent cervix. At 3 months out she can resume ttc again and as of now her plan is to do ivf again.

Nicksy has been ttc for a few years too. She has unexplained fertility. She has had multiple iuis and so far she hasn't gotten a bfp. She is currently waiting to do ivf FET transfer.

Star is a long time ttcer as well. She did the egg retrieval twice and each time her embryos didn't develop enough to transfer. She recently moved and works a lot and is busy busy busy. They are trying naturally at the moment. She is getting ready to head back to the RE for another round of iVF.

Whoz has been trying for awhile too. She got pregnant awhile back and had a missed miscarriage at around 10 weeks I think. She recently saw a FS and she has unexplained infertility. She trued clomid to no avail and is currently awaiting iui.

Loz has pcos and she has had IVF and got pregnant on her first round! She is pregnant with a boy too!

Faith has one little girl and has been ttc awhile as well. She didn't have any luck with clomid as well.

Fly just had a baby after several months on clomid. Her first month she conceived and miscarried at 8 weeks. She took many months of clomid and no bfp. She ok a cycle off and got pregnant that month. She has a beautiful daughter named Remy.

Andi has had 3 miscarriages and after he third she was takin a break and ended up with a surprise bfp and she's carried this one further than any of the others. Things are lookin great this go round! She's in her second trimester having a boy.

MK/Angela has been ttc for quite along time with two losses, I think. she struggles with infertility due to a shot her mom was given when she was pregnant with her. she's sweet as can be!

Baby dust is our newest member and it took her along time to get pregnant with her first and his time around she got a bfp her first cycle trying. we haven't heard from her in awhile. I hope she is doing ok.

Wish has been a long time member as well. She got pregnant on clomid and had an ectopic pregnancy. She has been taking a break since but has recently started ttc again. praying for good things for her!

Then there is me momma-of4 or I prefer Courtney. I have 4 kids and we decided we wanted a 5th and final baby. It took us 18 months to conceive. I finally found a dr who would give me clomid. It worked second cycle! I'm 28 weeks pregnant with a little boy!

There are a few others who occasionally pop in and say hello but if you are regular I posted name and "season" you are in. I hope I didn't forget anyone and I hope I did ok with the descriptions. If there is anything you want me to add just let me know.
Last edited by Momma-of4 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Mommies to be and Mommies wanna be 3

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:40 am

let me know if the personals need edited anymore or if I left anyone out. i did a little bit of editing but I feel like i left some stuff out.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:48 am

Angela,MK .
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:01 am

thanks! I knew I forgot someone! so sorry Angela. if you read this what info do you want me to put in for you?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:16 am

Hi ladies,

Busy, busy. We are finally sleeping at the new house but not 100% moved in. We'll be completely moved in saturday. The only bad thing is we don't have internet at the new place yet since it's new construction grr. Makes working from home difficult.

Trying to stay up to date with you ladies but forgive me as I might have some brief pop-ins for a while. Between the move, no internet, and upcoming travel I'll be mia, lol!

Whoz - I saw your chart. I need to go back and look at mine on clomid I feel like the first time or two I took it my temps were higher and made it look like I didn't o. I think it's because clomid raises your body temp. Don't give up! Sometimes our cycles just have a way of working themselves out. Also I've heard from multiple women that they got pregnant after the doses of clomid and think that it helped in soe way. I feel like it helped me too, even though I was on it when i got my BFP i think it helped me somehow lo.

Loz - sorrry you're not feeling well! Flu and pregnancy does not sound fun!

Dana - omg your story with jack!! I'm so glad he is doing better. I can't imagine how you must have felt in that moment. My pup will always be my first baby and it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about anything happening to him. I believe everything happens for a reason too! We may not know the reason or like it but you're right it certainly happens for a reason.

AFM - Had my follow up appointment and that band is gone! Thank goodness! Now I can stop fretting about it. I was so nervous going to the appointment and DH couldn't go with me. The sonographer was one of my favorite ones and she remembered me from my past. She was super nice and when I told her that I didn't even have a picture of his face from the last scan she switched it to 3d and got me a precious photo of him!
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Momma:Thank you for new thread.

Andia: Congrats on move and pic of baby :D

Hey EOE HUGS
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi ladies, urgent question if anyone is around. Did any of you who have been pregnant have any period-like ache? Like not the cramps but the dull/achey lower back pain you get before your period? I have had this on and off a couple of times today and trying not to freak myself out but it's worrying me hugely. I'm going to call my obgyn soon if it doesn't go away. I'm so scared, you guys. Just trying to stay calm for my boy.
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:45 am

Loz stay calm,I had that in the early pregnancy around 8-10w I think,It was all good.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:12 am

Whoz I was looking at your chart and I do think it kind of looks like you might have ovulated. If your temps could've been a little off or slept with your mouth open it could've made your temps lower than they actually are. I'm hoping that's the case. When do you go back to dr? Are you sticking with the one or finding another?

Loz I think I remember having the low back pain like you are describing. I'm sure all is fine but if you feel uneasy go get checked out. Could it be from fever you think?

I'm headed to the dr in a little bit. Praying my cervix is at least the same length or longer! I'm not ready yet! I'm taking my older daughter and my niece with me to the ultrasound. I hope I have a good tech and she will get us some good pictures of the baby. My last tech wasn't very good and not friendly at all. She didn't take her time and rushed through my ultrasound. My daughter is getting to that age where she's moody and has attitude! Lord help me! Girls are so much moodier than boys! She's turning into a teenager!! My friend put make up on her the other day and she looked 18 years old! She's beautiful but I'm not ready for that!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:36 am

Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:37 am

Andi, what great news about the band! I am glad you can relax a bit now. Congrats about the house. Just in time for the baby to come. :-)

Lolz, I've heard that cramping at that time is normal. If things get really, really painful and you start bleeding, that's when I'd worry. But please keep us updated and let us know how your appointment with your OB goes! We all are praying for baby Lolz.

Dana, I am so relieved that Jack is doing better. I can't believe your neighbors wouldn't pay for the vet bill! That's just not right. Wow. Did you guys ever replace your car? You've had a lot of challenges this year, I don't know how you do it. How's losing weight going?

Courtney, each week that passes is a good thing. So glad things are getting closer for you.

MK, do you still like your job? Did you like seeing your DH more this/last week?

Fly, did you take another HPT?

Wish, are you still ttc? Any plans?

Nicky, thinking about you in your wait. It'll be your moment soon!!!

Star, do you have a date yet to discuss or start the IVF process again? How are you feeling about TTC? Work still really busy?

AFM, we go camping all next week so I won't be on starting on Saturday. My temps are messed up (maybe from clomid?) but if I get another highish temperature tomorrow they give me CH for CD15 where I had the positive OPK and a big dip. I hope I really did ovulate then. I was completely bonkers the other night after learning about my brother getting pregnant with their second before us. I just didn't knwo what to do. I've looked in to other counsellors but none of the ones that look like decent counsellors take my insurance. Ugh. I have cramps today which may be 5dpo. They are a bit painful and pretty steady, down on my left side. If it's not pregnancy, why would I get cramps so soon like this? My appointment to discuss a LAP is on the 18th, I think

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement to keep living and keep trying.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 am

Whoz I think you really might've ovulated. I hope you get CH tomorrow! good luck with your appt and I hope your Dr is more sensitive to your ideas and what YOU want to do. just try another counselor. I know it's hard switching but it would be so worth it if you could find a good one. mine is a Christian counselor abd she's amazing. you would think she would judge me and constantly be pushing me but she's not at all. I can talk to her about anything good or bad and she's never made me feel like a bad person. when I first met her I really didn't think anything good would've come out of it but now I feel like she's my best friend! Lol plus she's like 6 years younger than me and I vast but thrilled with that but now the wage doesn't bother me. I hope the cramping could be a good sign!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:06 am

Dr appt went well. cervix hasn't changed. my placenta is a little lower but shoukdbt cause problems. they are going to keep an eye on it so I have another ultrasound in two weeks. fluid was on low side of normal but weren't worried about it. I threw up the sugar drink for the glucose test so I didn't get that done. that happened because of my weight loss surgery. I only gained 3 lbs and am measuring right where I should be. baby is covering his face so no picture:( he's still transverse so going he's head down by 35 weeks. had to get a TDaP vaccine. that's about it!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Hello lovely ladies.

Sorry, have been super MIA. Having an extremely hectic work week, and looks like its going to be family and functions and festivals, and work right upto august last week. I am going crazy.. no time to think anything.

Having you girls in my thoughts! Always..
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:41 pm

Momma: 3lbs is good. What surgery did you have for weight loss? Awww...no pics of baby..heheh its so cute when they cover up their faces. My dd did that the whole time. Never saw her face till she was born. How are you doing over all?

Nickysy: Hi. You always have so much going on over there. Sounds like a party to me. I'd welcome all the distractions. And have a ball not stressing over all the next steps coming soon :D HUGS have fun

Whoz: Clomid messes with your temps big time leading up to O. It messed with messed with mine so much FF could't tell when I had my O shift. When you are around 5 to 6 dpo I know there is an estrogen surge that may cause cramping..does for me anyway. You know now that I think of it on my first 50g dose cycle I had awful cramps at 6dpo and then at 7dpo. I almost went to ER it hurt so bad. I'm praying your temps climb from here and you get a surprise bfp. Always happens when we least expect it.

Loz: Like the others have mentioned it was normal in early pregnancy but please go see your doctor if you feel some thing is a miss. HUGS
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups