Femara, Gonal-F and Ovidrel

TTC using injectible FSH or LH? Share stories and ask questions in this forum.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Femara, Gonal-F and Ovidrel

Postby hulamom » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:01 pm

So....here I go again. IUI #1 was BFP but lost it. IUI #2 was a BFN. This cycle we are sticking to the same meds but no IUI. Today is CD13, I finished my 5 days worth of Femara 7.5 mg last week. Did injection with 150IU of Gonal-F on Sat. Ultrasound on Mon showed 3 promising follicles, a 21, 16 and 15. Doing OPK twice a day, but RE advised me to do Ovidrel trigger tomorrow. Also starting vaginal Progesterone suppository tomorrow. Fingers are crossed and prayers are said. Anyone else about to start a new TWW?

baby dust to all!
hulamom

Re: Femara, Gonal-F and Ovidrel

Postby my3kiz » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:12 am

Im starting this same thing tomorrow. But we are adding in our first IUI due to low Sperm count. How did this turn out for you>? I realize its an old post.
my3kiz
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Femara, Gonal-F and Ovidrel

Postby ditmar13 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:07 pm

This is pretty much the exact same cycle I'm on now. I took femara 7.5mg cd 3-7, Gonal-f 150units, & a trigger shot. My follicles were still kind of smaller at 15.5, 14 & 12. But they still gave me the go ahead for one more night of Gonal-f & then the ovidrel trigger shot. And said I would have 2 mature eggs drop, maybe 3. We're doing timed intercourse. Bd the two night before ovulation, but didn't get together the actual day of. My RE said sperm can live inside the vagina for 3 days so I should still be ok. I had some really low cramping around CD 7, with some low back pain following. Now I'm CD 23 & 8DPO. How long are you waiting to test. I can't stand it much longer. My hubbie & i have ttc for years off & on but this is the VERY FIRST time I've gotten to ovulation. Do you think my cramping at 7dpo could've been implantation? When are you testing?
ditmar13
Friend

Return to Injectibles