Would anyone like to share the tww?

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Would anyone like to share the tww?

Postby Ljms » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:14 pm

If you still have cheapies maybe test to see if lh is still around! Or try temping next cycle so you can tell when you have ovulated should help with progesterone!
Ljms

Postby Krippycat » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:16 pm

My cm has definitely dried up now, and so far nothing going on. I'm really going to give it my best effort not to symptom spot too much this time. It always ends up being a let down.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Ljms » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:12 am

Just keep upbeat! I did a spa day the last time it got to much or go and do something that relaxes you!
Ljms

Postby TBatch9917 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Of course I broke down and started testing yesterday! I was feeling light headed at work so I went to the nurse’s station and tested in the bathroom. BFN of course. And this morning. And now that I’ve started testing I won’t stop until AF shows. I’m not feeling optimistic because my cm didn’t really correlate with my OPK results. I also thought I would try to check cevical position and that was a mistake because I have no idea what I’m feeling. Seemed very firm to me on the day I was supposedly ovulating. We shall see!
TBatch9917

Postby Krippycat » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Tbatch, you still have plenty of time to potentially get a bfp!! Really, 8dpo is generally the earliest anyone gets a bfp, and that's still really early for most.
Krippycat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Skylight026 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Yes 8 dpo is definitely too early. I never know what I’m feeling either so I only check cm.

My cm still hasn’t dried up. No more ewcm but definitely more cm than normal. Last cycle I noted I was dry at 3dpo so I’m not sure if it’s the progesterone or a good sign. Other than that the progesterone made me really lightheaded and nauseous last night and super sleepy. I’m going to start testing at 9dpo so 5 more days!!
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby TBatch9917 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:42 pm

I know it’s way too early but I just can’t help but get hopes up! If it’s still a BFN at 10dpo that’s when I’ll get sad
TBatch9917

Postby TBatch9917 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:10 am

I just had the most realistic dream and I’m so sad it’s not true :( in the dream I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to test. But even in the dream I told myself it’s only 8dpo so it will probably be a BFN. But it was a positive!!! So I took about 5 more tests and they were all big fat blaring positives, no squinters. All throughout the dream I was asking myself, is this just a dream? And I was so excited to tell my husband in the dream. I was even planning on how to pretend to drink at my boozy brunch cookie swap next month. And then my husbands alarm went off :(
TBatch9917

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:47 pm

Aww tbatch! I hope your dream turns into a reality!!! Did you test this morning?
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby TBatch9917 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Yep :( BFN as can be expected at 8dpo. I layed in bed all morning before just moping about it. Today was the first time I got really emotional and cried about it. I know 8 days is super early but I just have a gut feeling that I’m out this month.
TBatch9917

Postby Skylight026 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:12 pm

I know the feeling. I felt out since about 2 dpo. But we are definitely not out yet. Maybe skip the testing tomorrow and wait til 10dpo. I feel like 10dpo should be pretty accurate. Have you been feeling anything?
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby TBatch9917 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:06 pm

I’m craving chocolate and I’m moody, so I feel like AF will be here in a week. That’s how I normally feel when I’m PMSing. I don’t want to test tomorrow because I’m sure I’ll cry again. But I’ll probably wake up and not be able to resist. I’ve heard about taking Mucinex to help thin your cm. Maybe I can try that next month?
TBatch9917

Postby KatyMilly » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Congratulations Thanki on your bfp! Please come back & update us, let us know how you're getting on!

Skylight my opks go straight back to negative after a positive result. Always been the same.

I got my positive today and although we bd'd yesterday we can't do it again until tomorrow morning. I'm hoping every other day will be enough.

Shanay I'm so sorry to read what happened. I hope you're doing ok. Hope you have a great holiday & your OH gives you a good pampering. We're here if you need us x
KatyMilly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Ljms » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:42 am

Im so confused!! I had positive opk before the weekend on cheapie but had run out of digitals. I ordered more and got them on Sat and thought i would see peak but still flashing smileys sat and last night! Now on cd 24 and temp very low 35.8 c this am.
Last edited by Ljms on Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ljms

Postby Skylight026 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:11 am

Katy I think every other day works just as good as everyday, at least that’s what I keep hearing.

Ljms how many days were you not able to test with the digis? Maybe it’s catching the lh going back down?
Skylight026
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff