TTC For One Month... BFP!!!

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

TTC For One Month... BFP!!!

Postby JulieGoodall » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Hey ladies!!!
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for one month and are now pregnant with baby number 2!!! Yayyy!!! I sort of gave up last night when I got my BFN then decided to just try a cheap dollar store brand for curiosity tonight. Tested on 3 different tests, CB Digital, FRER & Dollar Tree brand. ALL BFP!!!

I'm 13 DPO and the only symptom I had was a smidgen of blood after using the restroom at 11DPO and sore breasts which are normal for me a week before AF comes flying in on her broom.

No CM at all, was for the most part very dry. No mood swings. No bloating. No fatigue. No cramps. No headaches. Nothing.

So those of you that are still trying to conceive and are wondering what is going on with your body and have given up because the "Normal" symptoms just aren't there. Hang on a little longer...

I'm so excited to be pregnant with baby number 2!!!

Spreading a billion pounds of baby dust to you all!!!
JulieGoodall
Friend

Re: TTC For One Month... BFP!!!

Postby peach81 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:10 am

Congratulations Julie! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and your husband!

I'm right there with you. My BF and I have been trying for one month and I got my BFP this morning! Plus, it's his birthday today, which made the news all the better! I'm having baby number 1 for me, baby number 3 for him. Congratulations again!
TTC #1 since March 2016
:bfp: - 28 March 2016!

Me: 35
BF: 45
Together since 29 Oct 2010

My TTC journal: http://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2380504-ttc-1-expecting-after-first-try.html

peach81
Friend

Postby JulieGoodall » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:34 am

peach81 wrote:Congratulations Julie! Here's hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you and your husband!

I'm right there with you. My BF and I have been trying for one month and I got my BFP this morning! Plus, it's his birthday today, which made the news all the better! I'm having baby number 1 for me, baby number 3 for him. Congratulations again!

That's so wonderful!!! It's my birthday today too!!! Congrats and keep me updated on your progress!!!
JulieGoodall
Friend

Postby DaCrayTWW » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Same for me!! This is the first month trying and bam! I’m preg. It’s so unreal. This will be my first and I have so many questions. I have the what to expect when expecting but is there anything else I can read?! Information please lol
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby trudyjohnson » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:14 pm

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family. Hope you will have a healthy pregnancy and gave birth a beautiful, healthy child. I know how hard is to wait something for so long. Now, you enjoy in your success.
trudyjohnson
Friend

Return to TTC Success Stories