Struggling

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Struggling

Postby Andi0623 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:37 am

I had a Google what a laparoscopy is. What are they looking for? Have they given you any reasons as to why you haven't conceived yet?

I think that hardest part for me is seeing others who don't want a child conceive by accident, such as teenagers. I taught high school for a time and had many students either pregnant or who already had a kid. They made it seem so easy to become pregnant. I never expected it to be this difficult.
Andi0623

Postby LillianJ » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 pm

I've also had long ttc and we are still trying. I've been through 6 failed IVFs. That was a nightmare for me. Each time I was hoping that "this time will be successful for sure" but nothing. Our next step is using donor eggs. I have so many thoughts on my mind. There are so many questions and doubts... But my one and only dream is to give birth to a healthy child. That's the only thing which is important for me. I hope you will find the best option for you and become a happy mother soon! Good luck!
LillianJ

Postby mimimama » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:04 am

LillianJ - I have seen yr post. Good luck to you and wish all yr dreams come true. xx
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Jeankear » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:39 am

You are not alone I faced the same issue two year ago. I am trying my level best to get it, but don't give up hope i know a few couples it's taken around a year a conceive for them. I am so sorry you are feeling this way right now. Infertility is incredibly heartbreaking It's basically torture you have to go through.
Jeankear

Postby rebecca11 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:20 am

Hey Andi, first of all, be strong. You have to be strong in both ways to deal with it. Yes, you can get a referral to a fertility endocrinologist now that it's been past 12 months. Hopefully, they will find a small thing wrong with your hormones or tubes that they can easily fix! It is very important to keep trying. Modern medicine is developing rapidly. Doctors are doing everything possible to make women give birth. So, why not to ask for help? Go take your tests and find out the reason for your problems. It will help you to find the solution.
rebecca11

Postby Andi0623 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:46 am

Hi all! Thank you so much for your responses!

I wanted to share that I met with my doctor and started on letrozole back in October 2017. Even though we didn’t “try” that particular month, the medication did it’s job! I am 36 weeks pregnant with a baby girl, Reagan, who is due August 5.

Thank you for all of your support. It means so much to me and helped encourage me to make that appointment!
Andi0623

Postby aliza_bay » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 am

Hello! Feeling bad to hear about your infertility problem. I could not stop my self without posting on this post. It just makes me so sad about you. I have sympathy for you. Do not lose hope. This is not the end of life. you should seek for the solution of infertility. I also want to share something. I got married two years ago. Unfortunately, I faced three miscarriages. I lost all of my hope. I tried to search on the internet for clinics. I got to know about the clinic named audonis. I considered it my last hope. I went there for my infertility treatment but it disappointed me. It did not treat me well. They just want to make money nothing else is their motive. Their surrogate is so rude. They charge so much. I want to aware you about this clinic. you must seek out for any other clinic for your treatment. You will surely be successful. Good luck
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby rozianaa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:35 am

hi, hope so you are doing great. I really appreciate your post. It would be helpful to many people out here. Thank you for sharing this. So proud of you. Not losing hope is a big thing indeed. You are such an amazing woman. I can feel your pain. But not losing hope is bigger than that. Nothing is impossible. I am infertile. Now thought of choosing surrogacy. But I am really sad they even not replying. I am really stressed out. Lotus, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But I am not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for me, dear. All the best for the future ahead. May God bless you ❤️
rozianaa

Postby bella28 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:25 am

Hi there. Hope you are doing well. This is an amazing post. It's hope for a lot of people. One of my friends is suffering from infertility. She tried contacting lotus. They were so rude. It's very sad. I hope everything will get settled for her soon. She is very worried. She became hopeless. I want you all not to go for these scams. They are just waste of time and money. Wish luck to everyone. God bless you.
bella28
Friend

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:53 am

Andi0623 wrote:Hi all,

Today is a little hard for me. With this morning's negative pregnancy test, it makes a full year of unsuccessfully trying to conceive.

I'm perfectly healthy and have no known issues. I was on the pill for about 4.5 years before going off when we started TTC. I had a normal fertility blood test in December. I wanted my husband to get tested if this last cycle was unsuccessful, but as of yesterday he "feels like he's fine."

I just feel like I'm failing my husband today. He wants a child so badly, and I, for some reason, can't seem to provide. This month is also hard because, while I learned months ago that symptom spotting is no good, this month seemed different. I was constipated, had cramping and backaches around 10 dpo, and my husband pointed out that I seemed a little sick many mornings. I got my hopes up again.

Thanks for reading.

Poor thing, I'm so sorry you're facing this. I'm on the other side of the fence now, but know well how it feels. We spent years ttc then struggling for our first ever. I know this feeling when ''everyone but me falls prego in a cough''. I had endo and pcos and probably knew this was not going to be a smooth path. I thought I was prepared. Actually NO!! No one can get prepared for once being said ''you'll not conceive without med help'' or ''Luv, you must have thought about kids years ago!'' (The thing I heard when first went to dr's consultation.. :oops: Yep, ladies, it's possible..People around, moreover fertility experts judge you for you've waited this long to have kids!! No one cares about your personal reasons, but judges you! I was shocked and angry and frustrated and absolute wreck not even having began the process..We're fragile humans. We always want sb to hear and understand us and get crashed when this sb kills you with a single word said..I'm praying for more compassionate people on your way, real professionals doing their best to help you and sb's supportive shoulder to lean on when having tough moments..This all is vital and gives strength to move further. May God bless you always :hugs: Keep us posted.
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby reginaa » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:22 pm

: Hello everybody. I want to share my story on this forum. I was an adopted child. And during my childhood years my parents treated my badly. I grew up in depression. I started taking pills. Now I am a grownup married women. I have been married and I have no baby. I tried for 5 years. But negative every time. My sister has suggested that I should opt for surrogacy. I searched with hope and ended up finding A****S. They have literally taken away my hope. I am contacting them to guide me regarding surrogacy but no response at all. They don’t pick calls. They don’t even reply to mails. Worst communication services ever.
reginaa
Friend

Postby jolly188 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:54 am

Hi dear. I feel so sad to know about your condition. These much failures make a person sad and broken. But I request you to not get sad and be strong enough. There is nothing much special than life. As you said you are healthy so you have to take care about your health. I have seen many couples going through failures trying hard but all in vain. But this is nothing to worry about. This is all luck and no one can do nothing about it. You can look for some other treatments too. There are many other methods which can help you out in this condition. Surrogacy is one the best treatment I have ever witnessed. It is indeed a blessing for couples like us who can't conceive. There are many clinics which offer surrogacy. You should search for them and go for the best clinic. A clinic matters a lot as it will guide you through all the process. Be aware as there are many scammers also. Lotus clinic is one of them. They only want is money. They give no importance to someone's life, time and money. So please be careful through all this. One of my friend just got scammed by them. So it is my duty to inform you about that.
Best of luck for you. May you be blessed with good and healthy life.
jolly188
Friend

Postby lillyP28 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 am

Hey, how are you? Hope you are doing good. I would recommend you go for surrogacy. And avert Adinos and Lotus clinics. They are atrocious. The staff there is not satisfactory. They are attentive not towards there work. I had also a baby through surrogacy. I visited Europe for this process. My husband assisted me a lot. I really extol him. Now I am enjoying motherhood. Life is so charming with babies. I and my husband is very glad.
lillyP28

Postby amandakalvoska » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:38 am

Hey, how are you? Hope you are doing good. I would recommend you go for surrogacy. And avert Lotus clinics. They are atrocious. The staff there is not satisfactory. They are attentive not towards there work. They had fooled many people. They had played with their feeling. They also cheated to my Friend.
amandakalvoska
Friend

Postby emma228 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:08 am

I know Infertility is so hard to deal with. Surrogacy is a blessing for infertile people. I was inferile due to uterine polyps disease. As Surrogacy is not legal in our country. So I moved to Ukraine for the clinic. That is the best clinic indeed. They provided us with a very good environment there. They provided us with a healthy Surrogate. As in Surrogacy, a surrogate gives birth to your baby but a baby will be yours biologically. Surrogate only gave birth to our child. We are deciding to have another baby soon through Surrogacy. As it's the best unnatural method. I wopuld suggest this to everyone who is seeking guidance aboiut the clinics. I hope it works out. Stay blessed.
emma228
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General Infertility