Could it really be??

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Could it really be??

Postby CaityDiD » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello all! I am driving myself crazy. I am nearing the end of my tww, and I have never felt as sure as I do that this is our month. I started cramping 9 days ago, just 4-5 dpo. My breasts began to hurt at the same time - most of the past week I have had pain slightly above my breasts, but on both sides. My cramping would alternate from intense cramps, to left/right sided cramps, to nothing at all. I don't usually start cramping until the day I start spotting with my period. My breasts do usually become tender, however only a few days before AF, not over a week before. Today, my breast pain started moving down my side, below my armpit. My cervix earlier today was high, soft and closed. I did a FRER Wednesday and got a BFN (that was approximately 11-12 dpo). Did a cheapie this morning with fmu and bfn also. I also feel like I am taking deeper breaths more often to fill my lungs; weird, I know.

What do you guys think?? Knowing my period could come at any moment, but yet my cervix is still high - it's driving me absolutely nuts. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm also holding on to any glimmer of hope.
CaityDiD

Re: Could it really be??

Postby Dani1986 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:55 pm

Any updates hun? The TWW is awful isn’t it?! I have had so many months like that, but never a BFP. Since coming off BCP to TTC I get so many symptoms like sore breasts, weird twinges and cramps before AF which I never noticed before. Sounds promising about your cervix though! FX for you x
Dani1986
Friend

Re: Could it really be??

Postby CaityDiD » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:16 pm

Still no AF! Just checked my cervix in the shower - still high! My chest has been super sore and I'm VERY bloated. It may just be my mind playing tricks on me, but my breasts look and feel bigger, and they look darker. But, still getting BFN - ugh. Only time will tell!
CaityDiD

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?