How I became Pregnant after 13 years of Ttc

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: How I became Pregnant after 13 years of Ttc

Postby Happy4k » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:04 am

HappinessOverloaded wrote:Such an amazing news to learn. It must be really amazing. You must also describe how you are feeling. It won't be less than a miracle for you. 13 years is a long time. Getting pregnant after so long will be a blessing for the whole family. I hope this journey will be really amazing for you.
. You are right ,when I became fedup of Orthodox medications and medicals approach ,I opted for Natural ways ,though I came across several Natural therapist ,but my mind told me to go for Mr.Peters Natural Therapy which I did and it was Amazing ,After the therapy I became pregnant ,I was very sceptical before but I am very excited now,My pregnancy is developing everyday .If you don't mind you can check Mr.Peters therapy via http://www.gardennaturalshealth.com
Happy4k
Friend

Postby nathalie335 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:56 pm

Hey there. This is such an amazing news. Congratulations to both of you. You must be so happy and excited. It is an amazing feeling to have you dreams come true. I am so happy for you. Trying to conceive for so long with no results must have really disappointed you. But you remained so strong and focused. This is so motivational and inspirational.
I have a friend who had been TTC for 6 long years. However, she for surrogacy last year. And finally, few months ago she had her own daughter. Though the journey was long and tiring. It was all worth it. Specifically, because she had her own baby at the end of it.
Best of luck.
nathalie335
Friend

Postby annawilliam » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:25 pm

Hey, hope you are doing well. First of all many many congratulations from the core of my heart. I ma so happy for you. finally things worked out for you. I am so happy to see you happy. I can't really feel you happiness but i desperately want to feel that happiness. I am an infertile. And i am struggling with it since 8 years. My journey has been so tough. I don't really know how i survived through it. But i did. I am these days planning for my surrogacy finally. I have contacted a clinic for it. Its biotexcom clinic in ukraine. The clinic has high success rate. And the doctors are so experienced as well. I am soon going to visit the clinic for finalizing the things finally. this clinic is so demanded by the public. It is soon going to arrange an event for public. All the doctors along with head is going to be there for public in the event. I hope a lot of people visit the clinic. And find their hopes and happiness back in their lives.
annawilliam
Friend

Postby Lily21 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:45 am

Hey there. How are you doing?. I hope you are dealing with everything very positively. And that you do get a positive feedback. Surrogacy is one of the best procedures for TTC. Don't back out. Everything will happen smoothly. I have been through infertility. It is a very difficult thing to cope with. Starting i was devastated when i found out that i had a pelvis inflammatory disease and because of that i could never get pregnant . My husband and i were beyond devastated. We tried the IVF procedure, but saddly it did not work for us, so we had to go for surrogacy. Yes there is a treatment like surrogacy. There are clinics which could help you out, like they helped me out. They are really good at what they do. They have treated many couples who were going through IVF and Surrogacy procedures. I hope you find it easy to cope with everything. The procedure is expensive, but trust me it is worth it. Just stay positive. And don't stress too much about this. Everything will turn out fine. You just need to think about your happiness. Don't let anything else effect your health. My prayers are with you. Stay blessed.
Lily21
Friend

Postby Dakota1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:39 pm

The heading alone just got me so hopeful. It means we have a chance too. I have been TTC for some time. It has not been the best journey. But we have not lost hope, and this post is just what we needed. I am so happy for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Who would have thought of all the things natural remedy would be helpful. I would have given it a try myself. But my fibroids have made it impossible for me to carry to term. After my last miscarriage, I have given up. I am looking into other options like surrogacy I do not want to be bashed for it. But I think it is the option left for us. I have shortlisted the clinic. We will be visiting it soon.
Dakota1
Friend

Postby Laurawatson » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:11 am

Woah!! your story really inspired me. I am so happy for you. Your long TTC joruney finally worked out. I was TTC since 12 years as well. But my doctor gave up on me. So i had no option instead fertility treatments. My doctor asked me to try IVF. But i chose surrogacy over IVF. As i am 36 already and IVF is such a painful and complicated procedure. I don't think i could handle it. So i have contacted a clinic in ukraine for my surrogacy. i am soon flying to ukraine for my process. Please wish me luck as it is my last hope.
Laurawatson
Friend

Postby BeccaChloe » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Wow.. what an awe-inspiring moment. I know there is always light at the end of the tunnel. And your post proves so. I am sure many of us here will admire your courage to sort out your infertility. As many of us find it hard to cope with the emotional burden. Glad to know that your pregnancy is going well. Happy nine months!!
BeccaChloe
Friend

Postby Angeladavid » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:48 pm

I just can't tell you in words how much happy i'm for you. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. You have suffered a lot. 13 years is such a long period of time. You are mentally and physically stronger than the average person. I'm glad that finally after so many years of continues struggle you have successfully conceived. Cherish the happy moments love. Lots of love and prays for you.
Angeladavid
Friend

Postby hellen03 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:32 am

Hello Janet, so sad to read your post. 13 years is so long time. People mostly lose hope after 4 or 5 years. And family member also talks against couples who are not able to conceive. You have struggled so much. It's good to hear that now you have conceived. You really deserve this happiness. It's good that we should keep ourselves healthy. It keeps the body in good condition. Most of the couples are infertile. And the main reason is they use alcohol and other drugs. But sometimes it's in the genes. But they also have the solution. Those people who can't conceive naturally, they can go for infertility treatment. Many people have tried this treatment. They all are happy with the result. I also have tried surrogacy. Surrogacy has provided me a very beautiful and healthy baby girl. Infertility treatment is really the gift. I am thankful to the clinics who are doing this great job.
hellen03

Postby cindywoolfe » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:52 am

This is the best thing I've read all day. I'm so glad it happened. Congratulations, honey. You've deserved this! I'm so made up for you. Thank you for sharing your story with us. You're an amazing inspiration. I hope I get to discuss my story like this one day.
cindywoolfe
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mimimama » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:25 am

your story is so inspiring, congrats
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby rooha » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:01 pm

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing this news with us. Surrogacy and IVF treatments are a blessing. It is helping all infertile couples. In past, it was difficult for infertile to have their baby. Most of the people wait for the children throughout their life while trying. I felt really sad to hear about them. It's really very difficult to survive without a child. I am glad science has introduced such a wonderful option. Clinics play a very important role in it. There is a good clinic in Europe. They are wonderfully dealing with such treatments. I have read many good reviews about this clinic. Many people have shared their success stories with them. I wish them a very good luck with that.
rooha
Friend

Postby Happy4k » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:17 pm

I can't wait to be Delivered of my baby ,Scan says it's a Boy .I am feeling great just that I frequently urinate and I was told its Gestational Diabetes ,The baby head pressing my bladder to enhance much flow of Urine.I wish all TTC success
Happy4k
Friend

Postby Happy4k » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:21 pm

mimimama wrote:your story is so inspiring, congrats

Thanks
Happy4k
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:53 am

I am really happy that things worked out for you. One really needs to be positive and hopeful. The journey is full of obstacles but you have to be confident. I am in the stage where I am also deeply concerned about what future holds. This is mainly because nothing seems to be working for us. I have tried everything, almost. Recently the clinic I have visited did give me some hope. They have told me that since I suffer from poor ovarian reserve the chances of IUI and IVF are very low. I was even informed that even if IVF did work out the chances of MC are very high. So the option that I am really left with is IVF with DE. It is a very hard decision to make however, I really have to think about it. My DH is okay with going for it and even surrogacy but I am just confused. I am happy with the clinic decision but about other things, I am not sure. Let's see what happens. Do pray for us.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Success Stories