Need Encouragement

Are you ready to start trying again after a loss? Ask questions or find buddies here.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Need Encouragement

Postby hillcope » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:20 pm

Hi! I'm new to this site! My sister told me how amazing it was and decided to hop in on the support! I found out I was pregnant February 20th and miscarried it naturally at 5 weeks on February 26th. AF showed up directly on time on cycle day 28 in March. DH and I didn't think we would see each other in my fertile window in April but some things happened and got to see each other for 2 days. We BD on cycle day 12 and was not able to on cycle day 14 when I had the best CM. Am I completely out this month? Its just been an emotional roller coaster as I know you can all relate. I just want to be a mom!
hillcope
Friend

Re: Need Encouragement

Postby hipfish » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, hillcope. I feel like you're never out until AF shows up! It is such an emotional rollercoaster even just waiting around to test!
hipfish

Postby hillcope » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:09 pm

your so right thanks for replying!
hillcope
Friend

Postby evi stewart » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:38 am

Hey! i am really depressed. I need support and encouragement. i was married 5 years ago and till now i am unable to conceive . doctors told me that i am an infertile woman and i can not conceive. I researched and found a clinic named adonis which provides IVF and surrogacy procedures . i mailed them about my query and asked them to tell me about their packages.But it`s been 3 months. I have mailed them several times but they are not replying. i do not know what else to do now. What a pathetic clinic and their system that they are not replying and helping such a depressed soul. I really need your prayers . pray for me ! thankyou .
evi stewart
Friend

Postby katherine582 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:32 am

hey evi,hope you are doing well.I know it is most difficult thing to handle when being told that you are infertile.I can understand that as i have gone through this phase as well.But you don't need to loose hope.You have to fight and move forward.This is just one of those bad clinics,but there are a good clinics out there as well.I know one in Ukraine that i have contacted.I too am infertile.I am considering surrogacy now as for me nothing has worked not even IVF.I would recommend you to look them up and contact them.
katherine582
Friend

Postby nathalie335 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:51 am

evi stewart wrote:Hey! i am really depressed. I need support and encouragement. i was married 5 years ago and till now i am unable to conceive . doctors told me that i am an infertile woman and i can not conceive. I researched and found a clinic named adonis which provides IVF and surrogacy procedures . i mailed them about my query and asked them to tell me about their packages.But it`s been 3 months. I have mailed them several times but they are not replying. i do not know what else to do now. What a pathetic clinic and their system that they are not replying and helping such a depressed soul. I really need your prayers . pray for me ! thankyou .

Hello there. I think you should reevaluate the option. There are numerous clinics though. But some are way unprofessional. They do not care about anyone or anything. The only thing mattering to them is money. I have a friend who recently had a sweet baby girl through a surrogate there. I think it definitely was cheaper than at home. Though she had to travel back and forth a lot. However, that does not seem to be a high price for what she got in the end. Though, you need to do your research before you decide the clinic you want to select for the process. I think my friend was lucky. Not only was the clinic effective at answering all their questions and worries, but they also accommodated them. It also provided them with all the necessary information and guidelines during their stay in Ukraine. I think you would need to consider a number of factors when deciding whether to go for surrogacy abroad. Specifically, the constant traveling. If that is not an issue, then I don’t see why you should not go to this clinic. My friend did, and she could not have been more satisfied or happy.
nathalie335
Friend

Postby riazoyer » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:59 pm

Hey Thank you so much, this is such an informative post. You provide some really important pieces of information. It's crucial to understand assisted conception. Assisted conception is still relatively a new method. So, what you're doing here is a heroic job. Many people will get benefit from this.
riazoyer
Friend

Postby BeccaChloe » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:04 pm

I am so sorry about the miscarriage. The good news is that miscarriages don't hinder fertility unless you are having recurrent miscarriages. I know its hard when you are having a long-distance marriage and you get to meet your husband on weekdays. But still, you can go to him for a date night. Or you can surprise him. Alternatively, you can ask him to come over on your fertile days. So it is just all about how you accommodate your meetings. During my TTC journey, I have contacted a clinic that counseled me to sort out my infertility with a better resolution.
BeccaChloe
Friend

Return to TTC After a Loss