Trying to conceive

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Trying to conceive

Postby Rebecca Jackson » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:29 am

Hello! Congratulations, you have survived the "terrible twos!" Now you should get ready to face the next challenge. Gather the energy left to enjoy what lies ahead for you and your preschooler. They call the next few years the "magic years" - partly because it seems like magic that your child is finally listening to you and partly because for your child, it is a time for his or her imagination to run wild. I am also dealing with mine 3-year-old son. And I literally don't know what is happening in my life and around me right now. It is not easy but also it is not all that bad. There is fun too. Best of luck and don't panic!
Rebecca Jackson
Friend

Postby Rebecca Jackson » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:32 am

Hello, I am extremely sorry to learn about your past. This more likely than not been so difficult for you. I feel extremely terrible. It is disquieting that the guardians carried on in this way. Nonetheless, I am happy that this treatment got you bliss. It has turned out to be very effective for some individuals. I myself have settled on the procedure. So far this center in Ukraine is completing an astonishing activity. They are pleasing and exceptionally all around organized. The surrogate was coordinated to us as of late and she is such a pleasant individual. She revealed to me that she was here to enable us to out. That sincerely made my day! The center has been working day and night to guarantee that everything goes as indicated by the arrangement. Everything is being broken down to guarantee that the developing life is of good quality. Seeking after the best.
Rebecca Jackson
Friend

Postby Olivia29 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:37 am

I am so sorry. I feel so bad about this. But you are a strong woman. I am sure you can opt for option like IVF and surrogacy in the future. Surrogacy is one of the best procedures for TTC. I have been through infertility. Starting i was devastated when i found out that i had a pelvis inflammatory disease and because of that i could never get pregnant . My husband and i were beyond devastated, We went for surrogacy. The procedure is worth it. Just stay positive.
Olivia29
Friend

Postby Mindy123 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:52 am

Hi dear hope you are doing well. I hope all goes well for you. Otherwise there are many other options and clinics you can try. Infact an amazing clinic Biotexcom is planning an event. In this event they will bring their head of English department Anastgasia and other staff. They will discuss the infertility treatments in detail. At the end a chance will be given to all participants to sign contract for treatment.
Mindy123
Friend

Postby Happymom75 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:51 am

At the age of 26 I am a desperate mom. I want a miracle to happen. I went to a clinic in the UK. The surrogacy attempt ened up in a failure. Now I am going to Ukraine. There is a highly reliable clinic working out there. After the 3 year long TTC attempt it sees that something good is about to happe. The clinic is doing great job. There are several success stories associated with the clinic. The professionals are extremely diligent. I have gathered all this information from my friend. She has just returned from there after successful IVF. Her experience there was awesome. I have also judged their performance through the swift communication. They replied my every query in very short time. Their replies were very comprehensive and self explanatory. I am confident that the clinic will do marvels for me.
Happymom75
Friend

Postby reginaa » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Hey everyone..how are you all? I'm here to share my story. I am here to motivate you guys. To motivate every infertile couple out there who are facing difficulties having babies. Please guys don't ever loose hope. Nothing is impposible. Same happened with me. I am had been infertile for a really long time. I didn't knew about it until ofcourse I got married. Getting to know about my infertility literally broke me. It was so devastating for myself and my family. The reason was those stupid depression pills that used to help me some time. These pills led me to infertility. I was very depressed. Then after seeing my situation my sister suggested me surrogacy. I founded on of the best clinic for my treatment. And now I am a mother via surrogacy because if this clinic.
reginaa
Friend

Postby julietrocks » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Hey! Hope you are well! I am so sorry for your loss! I know miscarriages are painful! I pray and wish you get pregnant again soon! I am an infertile! Due to my heart disease i cannot have my own baby for the rest of my whole life! What could be more painful than this news? I am living a miserable life! I have read about a clinic in Ukraine! Have seen their high success rate! I am planning to visit them once I get to know where is their upcoming event! I hope they announce soon! Good luck sweet heart! May you see your rainbow soon!
julietrocks
Friend

Postby lilly247 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:58 am

Hey Grace, hope you are doing good. I am very sad for you. Infertility has destroyed many homes. I can feel your pain. because am a woman too. I had also faced this problem. But now i am ok.just because of my treatment of surrogacy from a clinic in eastern Europe. My uncle suggests me to choose this clinic. It was my best decision. Now I am blessed with a baby boy. I suggest you go for surrogacy from this clinic. They are serving humanity.wish you best of luck. Have a good day.
lilly247
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:45 am

Hello dear! Do not be depressed about your conceiving, there is great news. I was also waiting for their event. The clinic in Europe is the best clinic. The doctors and staff there are so experienced. They are so encouraging. I had my surrogacy from there. They also told me the whole process pros and cons treatment. They treat under the proper law and rules. So no one could have to face any difficulties in the future. They are also treating the surrogacy. They provide surrogate mothers as well. Now one of my friends is facing Infertility. She wants to consult the clinic. I am waiting for their venue. So she could meet up them there. They are also conducting the open session and will answer all the questions relating to infertility. Hope no one would be to miss this chance.
shenny12

Postby aliza_bay » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 am

Hi there. I hope you are doing great. I would suggest you to keep trying. At this age sometimes it happens. It becomes difficult for a woman to conceive in older age. I think your age is making it difficult for you. I have also been TTC for three years. I have faced three miscarriages. We can't avoid it at all. You should go for some treatments. There are many good clinics in Europe. Do not lose hope and have patience.
aliza_bay
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:51 am

Much respect to you for sharing this data. I am so excited about this event. I think I am lucky. My friend and I have chosen to visit this gathering also. I had the best experience with a clinic in Europe I went there because in an accident I got miscarriage I decided with my husband to go for surrogacy because I cannot conceive. I have such a significant number of questions at the top of the priority list that I need to inquire B I find that so astonishing. I am additionally going to take my records with me. Simply in case, these are required. I hope everything goes well. I am extremely happy about meeting them. Best of luck to every other person too.
shenny12

Postby hellen03 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:22 am

Dear count your blessings, no troubles!! You are lucky as you have a daughter. There are some individuals who are still trying to conceive babies. I don't know the actual reason behind your miscarriages but still, you'd not take the risk. Maybe there's an issue with your womb. Don't worry dear as surrogacy can be helpful in such consequences. There's clinic in Europe which is offering surrogacy with success guarantee. You can give them a try too.
hellen03

Postby Isabelle123 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Don't worry dear my prayers are with you something good and positive will happen soon. Stay strong and stay hopeful. There are many ladies like you who have gone through miscarriages but later on, they gave birth to healthy babies and now living happily with their complete family. You'll also have a good news soon. These things are part of our life and should be faced bravely. I am looking forward to hearing something great from your side. Good luck!
Isabelle123
Friend

Postby shenny12 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 am

Hello dear! Do not be depressed about your conceiving, there is great news. I was also waiting for their event. The clinic in Europe is the best of the best clinic is the well-renowned clinic. I had a bad accident, after that, I got a miscarriage due to some injuries I am not able to conceive that why I have chosen surrogacy. The doctors and staff there are so experienced. They are so encouraging. I had my surrogacy from there . They also told me the whole process pros and cons treatment. They treat under the proper law and rules. So no one could have to face any difficulties in the future. They are also treating the surrogacy. They provide surrogate mothers as well. Now one of my friends is facing Infertility. She wants to consult the clinic. I am waiting for their venue. So she could meet up them there. They are also conducting the open session and will answer all the questions relating to infertility. Hope no one would be to miss this chance.
shenny12

Postby Amira » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:20 am

Am sorry to hear about your loss sweetheart. Miscarriages are indeed very hard to cope with. But giving up is never the solution. There is a solution to every problem. You can go for alternative treatments. These treatments are producing amazing results in this regard. There is a prominent clinic in European which is doing excellent in this field. You should visit them. My good wishes and prayers are with you.
Amira
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to General TTC Stuff