Emotional Jealous TTC

This is the place to visit if you need the strength of prayers from your community of friends. Visit often, and receive encouragement to support you in your time of special need.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Emotional Jealous TTC

Postby Janeen1 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:01 am

Hey, honey. How are you? I hope you're doing alright. It's totally fine to feel this way. Don't beat yourself over it. My prayers are with you. Don't lose hope, alright.
Janeen1

Postby PatriciaHines » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:34 am

Hey lilly! How are you? Hope you are doing ok. I know how you feel. You are very right to feel this way. That is quite a natural response So don't beat yourself on this. I know you want a kid. I know you are desparate for one. But you gotta keep calm. Because this desparation will only leave you loss. I was this desparate once. Now I have a baby. I had her through surrogacy. The clinic I had surrogacy at is biotexcom. They are coming to London on 17,18 August. You must visit them. You will definitely find a solution.
PatriciaHines

Postby Sharongarry » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:24 am

How are you? You are definitely going through some rough time. All that you feel, is quite what I felt. I was barren. Nobody could find out what the problem was. And just then, everybody started to get pregnant. It was horrible. Not just the thought that all are getting what I want. But also the thought that I might never get it at all. It was horrible. But that time is over now. I have a baby girl now. Had her in Ukraine. Surrogacy proved to be a miracle. I am happier than ever.
Sharongarry

Postby Sharongarry » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:24 am

How are you? You are unquestionably experiencing some unpleasant time. All that you feel, is very what I felt. I was fruitless. No one could discover what the issue was. Furthermore, simply at that point, everyone began to get pregnant. It was shocking. Not only the prospect that all are getting what I need. Yet additionally the possibility that I may never get it by any stretch of the imagination. It was appalling. However, that time is over at this point. I have an infant young lady now. Had her in a most wonderful place. Surrogacy ended up being a wonder. I am more joyful than any time in recent memory.
Sharongarry

Postby Penka » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:26 am

Trying to conceive is such a difficult part of my married life.I am ttc from last 10 years.Still i don't have any luck with it.
There is no specfic cause of my infertility.I have gone through several medical tests regaring infertility but doctors can't decide the main cause for my infertility.So they have called me infertile for life.
I want a baby too badly as i have been trying to conceive from the last decade.I am looking for other alternatives to have a baby.I have looked into a number of options like adoption,surrogacy.
Penka

Postby Mildred12 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:36 pm

Taskk 198
Taskk 198
100%

twoweek
2 of 3
Context:
JP2 viewtopic.php?f=16&t=249061

Hello there friend. I can feel you. Trust me I can. I have cancer. Can't have a baby. Technically I am not infertile. But my cancer doesn't allow me to do that. So I am kind of in the same situation. I can't even try to get pregnant. I am looking into surrogacy now. I have been told that is my only choice. I hope it is a chance. I am going to London. Biotexcom team is coming there on 17,18 August. I was referred to them by many on this forum. Please pray that I may get all my questions answered there. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck.
Screen reader support enabled.

Hello there friend. I can feel you. Trust me I can. I have cancer. Can't have a baby. Technically I am not infertile. But my cancer doesn't allow me to do that. So I am kind of in the same situation. I can't even try to get pregnant. I am looking into surrogacy now. I have been told that is my only choice. I hope it is a chance. I am going to London. Biotexcom team is coming there on 17,18 August. I was referred to them by many on this forum. Please pray that I may get all my questions answered there. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck.
Mildred12

Postby Lilly966 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:31 pm

Sorry to hear about your infertility.
Its the part of life. I am from Japan. I am also infertile.
We moved to Europe in search of a very good clinic. We found a good clinic in Europe. As i am sharing my direct experience with you all. We found a good surrogate. Now she is pregnant with our two daughters. Soon we will have two daughters.
Lilly966
Friend

Postby hannahdavid » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Hey Lilly, I hope you are okay. Honestly speaking you are not alone in this! I myself have gone through this and I do know that this is the worst feeling in the whole world. It's like although I am not feeling bad for the person I am just feeling bad for myself. The things I do to keep me away from such negative thoughts include researching ways to help me fight infertility. I also watch success videos of people who have fought through infertility. These little things help me keep myself busy. Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Emotional Support & Prayer Requests