Keeping Track of my TWW Symptoms

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Keeping Track of my TWW Symptoms

Postby Minalko » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:35 pm

This is more for my own use as a place to keep track of symptoms, but feel free to comment/keep me company during the TWW.

Ovulation: Happened on Thursday September 6. Had a positive LH test on the 5th, and lots and lots of EWCM on the 4th and 5th. Hubby and I BD on the 4th.
1DPO: I've been crampy and gassy and bloated since ovulation really, and today is no different. I'm trying to ease it with GasX and Metamucil and all that fun stuff, but the pressure in my lower abdomen still won't go away. CM has decreased to more of a watery, semi-clear fluid. I'm having twinges in what feels like both my ovaries, and I have been getting a vague tingling feeling in my breasts on occasion.
2DPO: not a whole heck of a lot, but just enough symptoms to be uncomfortable. I went from being constipated to diarrhea, which was fun. There was one point in the day where I stood up and it felt like someone had poked me in the right side of my pelvis with a stick. It didn't last long, but made me double over for a moment.
3 DPO: again, not a whole lot going on, but technically there shouldn't be. Acne has flared up nicely though, and my left breast has been a bit tender to the touch-which hasn't happened for a very long time. Also passing wind a lot today.
4 DPO: aside from some diarrhea in the morning, the day was pretty quiet symptom-wise.
5 DPO: Today was a bit more intriguing. I had very faint cramps but they didn't last long and were VERY light-barely noticeable. The biggest thing for me was when I woke up in the night and this morning. I've noticed for the past few nights that when I wake up in the middle of the night and roll over, the area around me has been very warm, almost uncomfortable. That ramped right up last night, as I woke up in a sweat. My shirt under my breasts was soaked with sweat, but I didn't want to take the covers off because I felt I'd be cold. This was a big indicator for me last pregnancy.
Additionally, my CM came back today after a few days of what seemed like dryness. Now it's basically water, or so it seems. It has the usual CM smell to it, but there's no colour at all and it's, as I said, watery. I also had a random bout of mild nausea after lunch, though I only had a ham sandwich. Interesting day for sure.
Last edited by Minalko on Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minalko

Re: Keeping Track of my TWW Symptoms

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:46 pm

I've got my fx for you. :babydustg:
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Keeping Track of my TWW Symptoms

Postby Minalko » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:01 pm

7Mk1973 wrote:I've got my fx for you. :babydustg:

Thanks!
Minalko