HOW TO CONCEIVE

Any and all topics infertility-related, including treatment, emotions, and questions.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

HOW TO CONCEIVE

Postby kirstannicole89 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:18 pm

In deed my God is wonderful after years of suffering going from one place to another looking for cure for my fibroid I tried anything and everything I could get my hands on,i spent a lot of money yet nothing was working instead it grew bigger. When all hope was lost for me only then my God prove to me that he was not done with me I saw a site online early this year called IYA HINDI ROOT and HERBS at first I was like all this internet stuff are not believable but after days of consideration I asked my self what am I to lose for trying one last time and God use this herbs to change my story. My fibroid is gone and I have 2 beautiful set of twins girls in deed am great full to God and to iya Hindi indeed they are one in a million whom someone can trust,my family is at rest,I can now be called a mother.On +1(914)529-5224 whats-app or Email. hindinative@yahoo.com
kirstannicole89

Re: HOW TO CONCEIVE

Postby hannahdavid » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:33 am

Oh wow this is interesting. I guess it depends on ones condition as well. My infertility journey hasn't been an easy one. I have tried almost everything that I possibly could! However, nothing really seemed to work. I have had multiple IUIs and an IVF cycle as well. All of these failed for us. I am visiting a new clinic and am hoping things end on a good note.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby beckybenson » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:13 am

Hello. So good to hear about this. Reading your success story really made my day. It is nice to know how you are now trying to help people out over here. There are some treatments that work for some people and they don't for some. Everyone is different. So I suggest consulting your doctor before trying anything like this. You cant just the internet with the products. It is important to go to a proper fertility clinic where experts can look into your matter and give you the appropriate treatment for it. This is exactly what I did as well. I'm a mother of a little boy now. I had him through surrogacy. He just turned one. It seems like I had him yesterday. All the memories are so fresh. I can't believe it has already been a year.
beckybenson
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:27 am

Here are some of the tips to try before going to a fertility expert:
Try a sperm friendly lubricant. Try a Myo- Inositol. Acupuncture. Drinking more water. Continue tracking your BBT & using OPKs. Eat fertility friendly foods. Get 7-8 hrs of sleep. Get to the right BMI. All the best of luck with ttc!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 am

hannahdavid wrote:Oh wow this is interesting. I guess it depends on ones condition as well. My infertility journey hasn't been an easy one. I have tried almost everything that I possibly could! However, nothing really seemed to work. I have had multiple IUIs and an IVF cycle as well. All of these failed for us. I am visiting a new clinic and am hoping things end on a good note.

Poor thing, you've been through too much. I'm sorry to hear about all your failures. Wanted to ask how did you first consultation with a new clinic passed? We've been through treatments in ukraine. Chose this destintion mainly for afforadble pricess regarding donor egg ivf. What about you? Are you using OE or DE? Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck!
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hannahdavid » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:57 am

Last edited by hannahdavid on Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby AlyssaMiller » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:12 am

I m really glad that his helped you out. Infertility is not an easy thing to cope with. I have literally tried every single thing but nothing worked out for me. I had a birth defect. I found out about it when I started ttc. My body is not able to give birth to a child. So I chose Surrogacy as my savior. I have found this clinic abroad, where I am having my treatment right now. They are doing a great job. They even provided me with a nice place to stay and all legal documents. I m in the middle of my procedure. My Surrogate is pregnant for a while now, I just can't wait to hold my baby in my hands. I m so excited that sometimes it leads to depression. I just hope everything works out for me. I m hopeful but still nervous. Pray for me! Stay Blessed!
AlyssaMiller

Postby mimimama » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:01 am

AlyssaMiller - amazing news, congrats. I also underwent my treatment in the clinic abroad, and have been happy with service and treatment I got.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
July 2017 - our daughter M arrived, we are so happy
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby PatriciaLee » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi! I am so happy for you. Glad to see that things work out for you. Infertility can really affect your life in a bad way. From the last 6 years, I m struggling every day to conceive. It's so hard to become a parent tbh. I always laughed at my mother and now I know what she was talking about. It looks easy but when you start ttc everything changes. Infertility makes it 10 times harder to tolerate. I m just glad that after 6 years I have found the right clinic for myself. Things are looking different already, I hope this time it works out for me. Stay blessed. Good Luck. Sending baby dust to everyone's who's TTC.
PatriciaLee

Postby EstrellaS » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:48 am

Congratulations to you, honey! I'm so glad things worked out for you. TTC can be really frustrating. I'm glad you did not let it affect you. This was a lovely story. You deserve the best. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby mimimama » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:32 am

TTC can be really frustrating

unfortunately, infertility can be emotionally, physically, and financially draining
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
July 2017 - our daughter M arrived, we are so happy
mimimama
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 am

@Hannadavid, hi :)
See, they made us both the following analyses and examinations when preparing for DE IVF:
For me:
Rw, HBs, HCV, HIV, syphilis (made no more than 6 months before that)
TORCH infections (rubella and toxoplasmosis)
Vaginal discharge analysis
Karyotype analysis (termless)
Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) made no more than 1 month before that
Biochemical blood count (bilirubin, AST, ALT, kreatinin, complete protein)
Koagulogram
LH (luteinizing hormone)
FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone)
Vaginal and cervical canal swab (no more than 6 months before)
Microscopic examination of vaginal canal
Pelvic organs ultrasound
Breast ultrasound
Attending physician’s opinion
Anti-muller hormone test
For dh:
Rw (Wasserman test)
HBs
HCV
HIV (no more than 3 months before)
Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless)
Karyotype analysis (termless)
Spermogram (no more than 3 months)
ICSI screening
My question is, did you have to pass the same tests?? Or did it differ in a way?? TIA
@whenmytruerainbow
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hannahdavid » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:37 pm

@whenmytruerainbow wrote:
hannahdavid wrote:Oh wow this is interesting. I guess it depends on ones condition as well. My infertility journey hasn't been an easy one. I have tried almost everything that I possibly could! However, nothing really seemed to work. I have had multiple IUIs and an IVF cycle as well. All of these failed for us. I am visiting a new clinic and am hoping things end on a good note.

Poor thing, you've been through too much. I'm sorry to hear about all your failures. Wanted to ask how did you first consultation with a new clinic passed? We've been through treatments in ukraine. Chose this destintion mainly for afforadble pricess regarding donor egg ivf. What about you? Are you using OE or DE? Hope to hear from you soon. Good luck!
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Return to General Infertility