Ours doesn't do cash discounts, but I don't think they're super expensive to begin with. Our initial consult we had to pay $150 in person and then were billed $260 even though all we did was talk (I have my diagnosis). Each IUI has cost us about $350, but that's only with Clomid.
We plan on switching REs before IVF and the consult for that is $416, but includes an ultrasound. Each blood test for pre IVF testing costs anywhere from $20-$75 each, that's with a cash and no insurance coverage discount from a separate lab. The IVF itself is going to cost us $8500 not including meds which generally costs anywhere from $2,000-$5,000. That RE was ranked #10 in the nation by conceive magazine though and with his success rates it's totally worth it to me!
(Mild Endo, Hypothyroid, implantation failure)Ryan
(Plenty of fast/forward swimming sperm)
TTC #1 for 4.5 years...April - November 2011
- 7 Rounds of 50 mg Clomid, 3 IUIs. All BFN.December 2011
- Diagnosed hypothyroid. February - March, June 2012
- 3 Rounds 5 mg Femara. BFN.April 2012
- "Immune Protocol" Follistim IUI. BFN.May 2012
- Diagnosed activated natural killer cells and told we'll NEVER conceive naturally...http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/gigiharlow*RIP Baby Taylor - 12/8/09 - 12/12/09*