I've moved on. but I gave it my all first. We did everything that we possibly could to make it happen for 20 cycles (my ff ticker is out of date) and now we are at the crossroads to moving onto IUI/IVF. We are applying to be foster carers and putting our all into that. It has been very hard to give up, but at the same time its a weight off my shoulders.
have you had testing done? If I was in your situation I would see a doctor first, get bloods, a HSG (to make sure you dont have blocked tubes) and maybe try clomid unmonitored for a few cycles. You would be kicking yourself if you gave up and later found out it was only because your tubes were blocked (which can be easily fixed) or not ovulating!
You could also try vitex (not in the same cycle of clomid though), maca, EPO, fertilaid, wheatgrass and all sorts of vitamins/herbs that are proven effective.
There are quite a few avenues before IUI/IVF, and in my situation I gave it my all, explored every other avenue before moving on from ttc. For months I tossed the idea of moving on back and forth, but in the end I just went.. that's it. There was no part of me that was unsure. This is because I had put my all into it, and explored every avenue I could, so I have no regrets.
I hope you find the decision that is right for you and your hubby. Good luck!
TTC over 3 years. 6 cycles 100mg Clomid, 5 BFNs 1 Ectopic. Lap and fertility testing, DX Unexplained Infertility.
BFP 8/12: Ectopic pregnancy - treated unsucessfully with Methotrexate, then surgically removed in emergency surgery.
10/12: Found out my right tube is deformed and my left tube is badly damaged from the Ectopic pregnancy. Advised to move onto IVF because I have almost no chance of conceiving naturally.