O'd Around New Year's Day 2012 - Thread #4 (new title)

The Big O! Everything OVULATION related goes here, including OPK pics, questions about ovulation, etc.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

O'd Around New Year's Day 2012 - Thread #4 (new title)

Postby KaelinS » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Re-started!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby ready2Bmom » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:49 pm

Kaelin - thanks for starting #4!
Been working today and not enjoying it.
But I wanted to report that I started to notice an aversion to meat. I thought I felt it the past few days, but now I definitely do. And I had this when I was preggo last summer, but not this early.
I'm on my 2nd month of Clomid - I keep wondering if I'll get preggo w/ twins!
Who said earlier about the sneeze and pee'ing her pants? I think it was Poppy. That was cracking me up.
I have to cross my legs when I sneeze now, so I don't pee!
I'm beyond irritable today too...and it's driving me nuts. Good thing DH is on the road for work. Poor guy already comes to bed w/ his shirt over his nose anyway cause of the frequent BAD gas...
Nervous for Friday! Hoping AF doesn't show before then...Due Wednes or Thursday...
ready2Bmom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby KaelinS » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:57 pm

NO prob, ready2be! That is hilarious about the gas...um...you're not alone. I think a few of us have had "issues" with that as of late. :cry:

Twins would be SO cool! I was kind of hoping I was preggers with twins since the symps are so early. LOL!!!!!
KaelinS
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby poppy1227 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:10 pm

ok girls just got ur msg kaelin lol i posted on the other one..so u have to read that babe...

ready2Bmom im lost about the twins thing?? no im actually confused..pls explain b4 i go to bed other wise i will be thinking about it heheheh

yes that was me about sneezing and peeing :D

nite girls :fingers crossed: for friday..think im gonna join u who r doing fri testing...friday 13th , 13 dpo 4 me :wink:

:jump: :roll:
poppy1227
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby poppy1227 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 pm

ready2Bmom wrote:Kaelin - thanks for starting #4!
Been working today and not enjoying it.
But I wanted to report that I started to notice an aversion to meat. I thought I felt it the past few days, but now I definitely do. And I had this when I was preggo last summer, but not this early.
I'm on my 2nd month of Clomid - I keep wondering if I'll get preggo w/ twins!
Who said earlier about the sneeze and pee'ing her pants? I think it was Poppy. That was cracking me up.
I have to cross my legs when I sneeze now, so I don't pee!
I'm beyond irritable today too...and it's driving me nuts. Good thing DH is on the road for work. Poor guy already comes to bed w/ his shirt over his nose anyway cause of the frequent BAD gas...
Nervous for Friday! Hoping AF doesn't show before then...Due Wednes or Thursday...

Poor guy already comes to bed w/ his shirt over his nose anyway cause of the frequent BAD gas...

hahaha thats my DH too....x
poppy1227
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ready2Bmom » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:14 pm

Poppy -- the twins thing...
well, clomid increases chances of twins. and my sx right now are stronger and earlier than my sx were when I was preggo last summer. so I've read that with twins your sx are a lot 'worse'.
whew...I'm stinking myself out! you KNOW that's bad! :omg:
ready2Bmom
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby poppy1227 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:17 pm

:lol4: :lol4: :lol4: between popping smellies, tampons up noses and peeing wen sneezing..we r a rite bunch heheheeheh :jump:

thx for the explaination huni now i understand and learnt sumfing new tonite :wink:
poppy1227
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby poppy1227 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:19 pm

:wink:

nite ladies :D
poppy1227
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby poppy1227 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:40 pm

well just realised i have a gr8 gag reflex..wen brushing my teeth :mrgreen:
poppy1227
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SQ17 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Nite Poppy! I finally did my walk on the treadmill but settled for cookies instead of an icecream sandwich ;)

Too funny about the gas. I'm afraid DH will make me sleep upstairs if/when that symptom hits me! LOL
SQ17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Ravyndancer » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi ladies! sorry I missed out on all the fun chatter! I've been feeling 'blah' today, and yet DH said I was a 'whirlwind of activity'! I did laundry, dishes, put all the xmas decorations away... puttering while complaining about feeling under the weather. He's just left to buy me some gingerale and orange juice :mrgreen:

I find it so interesting that many of us are having zinging/sharp low pelvic pains! i've had ovarian cysts before and this feels lower down. Closer to the pubic bone, like someone else said. I feel like it's a sharp poke, like a needle jab deep inside.

Also, I think Susanne was talking about feeling a bit down today. Me too! After several days of high energy and a great/happy mood, today I just feel cranky and headachy and on/off queasy.

DH and I just DTD earlier :mrgreen: and at one point I had that same R sided sharp pain. It almost feels like O pain, but lower. So, who knows.

Friday is coming soon! Who else doesn't want to go to work tomorrow??? I wanna play hookey :wink:
Me: 39 multinodular goitre, completed 3 cycles of heavy metal detox, HSG Sept 20/12 - R tube open, L was slightly blocked, cleared during procedure, exploratory lap Feb 25/13 found mild endo (2 spots) removed and tubes flushed.
DH: 40 (healthy SA!)
TTC #1 since June 2011
Clomid cycle #1 100 mg CD3-7 April 2013 = BFN
Clomid cycle #2 100 mg CD3-7 May 2013 = didn't BD during fertile window = BFN
June 2013 - 2 years TTC. I give up. No more Clomid, no more temping, no more OPKs. Distraught :(
My Ovulation Chart
Ravyndancer
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SQ17 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 pm

Goodnight ladies! Here's hoping we all have more symptoms tomorrow!! Probably the only time we're all hoping to wake up feeling sick. LOL!
SQ17
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maybeaboynow » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Found you ladies :wink: you have been very busy lately :D

Okay, I think many of us have a high chance for a bfp

This morning I had my FAVORITE : coffee!!! and 2 minutes later I threw up all (sorry timi) :oops: now i am confused as it must have been morning sickness

still BFN when we tested :cry: :cry:

have a nice day ladies off to work talk soon
Me 37 :hb: DH 39
:babyg: 2003
:babyg: 2008
:babyg: 2012
:babyb: due in April

Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

My Ovulation Chart[/url]
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby maybeaboynow » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 pm

Kaelin thank you for the new thread

how are you feeling ladies today???
maybeaboynow
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby poppy1227 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 am

hi ladies

how r we all today

maybeaboy sozz huni but again dnt give up hope but ur sx sounds really promising :wink:

Ravyn that was me saying about towards the pubic bone...felt like lil' electric zaps straight down..so lets pray it is a gr8 sign...coz ive neva had this wif other cycles... :)

feel NOT PG today!!! no sore bbs, no achiness anywhere just sicky...have noticed my CP has tilted to the rite??? still high soft/medium hard closed...

speak later ladies... :jump:
poppy1227
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to Ovulation