Implantation cramps???

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: maddy, GreekMythFreak, JessM, flipflop1117, unaffected

Implantation cramps???

Postby Cwprincss » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Has anyone had these before? I've been cramping since last night and it's in my lower abdominal area. I've never cramped there before but when it cramps it's sharp. It woke me out of bed last night it hurt so bad. It just happened again here at work. If anyone can tell me if this is implantation cramps, it would be very much appreciated.
Cwprincss
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Has liked: 0 times
Been liked: 0 times

Postby Addy13 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:53 pm

I had awful implantation cramps about 5 dpo with my first. Thought AF was coming early. I even thought maybe something was wrong they hurt so bad. But come to find out I was pregnant.

Hoping that's the case for you!
Addy13
Friend

Postby Cwprincss » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Do you recall where they were or what they felt like? I am at 9 dpo and I have never felt like that before.
Cwprincss
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ash10 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Cwprincss - I swear I felt them Sunday night and just tested positive this morning (about 11DPO). It felt like a tearing/stretching pain around my belly button and although it only lasted a few seconds, it was EXTREMELY noticeable and hurt! I'm not sure about my cycle but by guess-timate I'd say that would've been around 8DPO for me. I had no bleeding with it. Good luck :]

Maybe wait two days (since that's how long they say from implantation to HCG+ urine should take) and test!!
ash10

Postby Lola26 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Cwprincss ~ I have been having some type of cramps t since yesterday (6dop) and today a bit more intense (7dpo). Sometimes I feel them in my uterus (more to one side ) or in my ovaries (the right and the left) it's actually a bit difficult to pinpoint. And sometimes I have just an overall dull feeling.
What the heck is going on ? I am starting to think I might be Oing again ? I am about to do an OPK test for the heck of it since I have many. :shock: weird !

ash & Addy ~ I am hoping we are in the same case as yours !!! I have seen no bleeding at all ... pretty dry CM.

FX for all of us !!!!!

Lots and Lots of baby dust your way !!! :wink: let's get that :bfp: ladies !!
Lola26
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Been liked: 2 times

Postby Addy13 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:42 pm

My cramps were super low,...like AF cramps and also around in my back. I honestly felt like i was on Day one of AF.
Addy13
Friend

Postby Cwprincss » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:58 am

Thanks everyone for the feedback. These cramps were very low and sharp shooting. They would last about a minute and then subside. Everyone at my job thinks it's implantation cramps so I am just going to wait and see what happens. We go in to test next Wednesday, but may buy a HPT this weekend just to see.
Cwprincss
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ash10 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Lola26 - I'm pretty dry with CM too which worried me since everything I've ever read says you're dry before your period but NOPE! :)

Good luck! :fingers crossed: for y'alls :bfp:
ash10

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?