Delayed Period Question after IUI

Are you trying intrauterine insemination this month? Or have some questions about IUI? This is the place for you!

Moderators: maddy, GreekMythFreak, JessM, flipflop1117, unaffected

Delayed Period Question after IUI

Postby darlingdixie51 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:54 pm

So I did my first IUI and it didn't take. It is on to next month but only after the witch shows so I can go in for the baseline sonogram.

This is where the problem is though. I got the negative blood test on 11dpiui and told to stop my progesterone suppositories which I did. I assumed that around 14dpiui the witch would show her face or at least soon after....I'm now at 17dpiui and getting annoyed that there is no sign of her showing up.

Anyone else had this problem that took the suppositories and if so how long til the witch visited you?
darlingdixie51
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Has liked: 0 times
Been liked: 2 times

Postby darlingdixie51 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:54 pm

Okay...so more information and craziness My temps are also a steady 98.6 which is my post O temp with a coverline of 97.6.

I got my new OPKs in the mail and figured what the heck I havent peed on anything in a while so time to feed the addiction. This is what I got...weird or what?

Test line is darker than the control line...I don't remember last time I had that during ovulation.

I know that the blood test came back negative, but I think I'm gonna grab a HPT tomorrow and take it just in case. fingers crossed I had a late implanter and at 11dpiui it just didn't register. They never said what beta I did or did not have, just that the blood test came back negative.

Of course, I could just be crazy....either way at least I get to pee on a stick lol
darlingdixie51
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Has liked: 0 times
Been liked: 2 times

Postby SamLeeC » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:43 am

I just commented on your other thread, but CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

I'm having a similar situation this month, the IUI was my first this month, thought it failed as well, and then surprise, BFP! lol
SamLeeC
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 times

Return to IUI