IVF Research Study for those w/ 3+ failed cycles

Is in vitro fertilization helping you achieve your dream of parenthood? Discuss IVF, FET, donor egg and surrogacy here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

IVF Research Study for those w/ 3+ failed cycles

Postby unaffected » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 pm

http://www.shadygrovefertility.com/thrive-ivf

The details:

Shady Grove Fertility is currently seeking patients for the Thrive-IVF Research Study. The study is evaluating an investigational medication in women who have had repeated IVF failures despite having good-quality embryos.

You may be eligible for the Thrive-IVF Research Study if you:
• Are between 21 and 38 years of age
• Have had 3 or more consecutive failed IVF cycles that included transfer of good-quality embryos (at least 2 of these involving the transfer of fresh embryos)

Qualified participants will receive study-related tests and procedures at no cost, including:
• An IVF cycle, including procedures and medications
• Study medication
Me (Kara): 30 DH: 30 ♥
TTC#1 since 2007
:angel2: Jan 2012 - No hb at 9w1d - d&c (Turner Syndrome/Monosomy X)
FET#3 - BFP!
Betas: 8dp6dt/14dpo - 124; 10dp6dt/16dpo - 317; 16dp6dt/22dpo - 6,289; 23dp6dt/29dpo - 32,961
It's a boy!
Henry Marshall arrived on January 9, 2013 (39w2d)
8lbs 5oz, 20"

My Blog
unaffected
Super moderator
Super moderator

Re: IVF Research Study for those w/ 3+ failed cycles

Postby jasminecolland002 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:12 am

Hi! is this still available? My sister in-law had 4 failed IVF and wants to try it again, I am asking this because she is already looking for centers abroad and already inquired in some medical tourism company. If possible, if this is available maybe she can be a good candidate. Currently one medical company gave her this list of India for our IVF options: http://www.placidway.com/package/2199/B ... t-In-India We are still open for other options.
jasminecolland002

Postby mimimama » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:25 am

In Poland and Czech rep there are good fertility clinics with high success rates. Search the forum and the Internet.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hadid » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. This is such a good post. I know there are many stereotypes which consider surrogacy and IVF treatments unethical. I had my baby boy through surrogacy. I can't imagine what my life would be if surrogacy didnt exist. Lots of love. Take care. Cheers!
hadid

Postby @whenmytruerainbow » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:50 am

I'm sure this purely depends on a clinic/country. One should look not for low prices first, but for success rates. Sometimes paying much does not mean you get the best of servces and care. Of course another question is the toughness of the case. So that a clinic does its best to offer the best options for its clients. Mine treats the toughest cases. We chose them mostly for their high success rates and loads of good reviews on European sites.
@whenmytruerainbow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to IVF