BFP after "light period" with sore bbs after?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, maddy, GreekMythFreak, JessM, flipflop1117

BFP after "light period" with sore bbs after?

Postby roseyley » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:56 am

I've searched all over and I just need to know, from all of you BFPers if this has happened to you.

A few days ago I had 4 days of what I thought was my period, but only the second towrds third day it was heavy enough to need a pad, but even then it only left a smudge. The rest of the days it was brown discharge mostly. Now after that I am thinking that either this was some kind of mid-cylcle bleeding or it could have been implantation bleeding.

Also since yesterday (1 day after bleeding stopped) my bbs are getting more and more sore and that confused me. I do get sore breasts but only before AF and that stops as soon as AF starts. Also after checking cm and cp I found that CP is low but CM is very creamy-lotiony when I know it's usually sticky after AF.

Has any of you had these symptoms and then got a BFP?

I know I have to wait a few days after implatnation bleeding to actually test, and I'm really anxious.... I just need to know!

I will probably test tomorrow and if BFN i will test again next week. Although I know that if symtptoms are showing, I should get BFP right?

PS: Ignore my chart as I started logging thinking this was AF. O_O
roseyley
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 20 times

Re: BFP after "light period" with sore bbs after?

Postby TTsmommy » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:36 am

I'm wondering the same thing. I started bleeding 3 days before af my breast are still sore they normally stop as soon as af.
How was the outcome??
TTsmommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby JennMarie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 pm

That has never personally happened to me - in fact, I have never experienced even red-tinged discharge with any implantation - but I have heard of women who have had a period or two while they were pregnant. If you think there is a chance, I would definitely test! Good luck!
Me-32
DH-38
Diagnosed with PCOS March 2012

JennMarie
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 8 times

Postby s4mm13 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:39 am

I am that person!!

I honestly thought I was into a new cycle after experiencing 4 days of light AF type bleeding.

It was the first time I had used a mooncup so wasn't sure of the flow etc, but it was definitely red but no real clots etc (Sorry for the TMI, but I really feel the need to be specific here)

I was shocked to see AF as I was only 8 dpo and had been spotting brown since 4 or 5dpo but having recently come off BCP I thought it was still messing with my system.

Fast forward a week and a half or so and I wake up on a Sunday morning after having a really vivid pregnancy dream. I got really upset and told DH that if I wasn't going to be pregnant yet I didn't want to have dreams like that.

I had started taking OPKs and tested later that day. I don't know what made me dip the HPT but I did and it came up a blazing + immediately. Cue me in shock then rushing out the door into town to buy FRER and CBD tests to make sure.

Sure enough all the tests I was taking came back positive. I beat the control line on the first response first go and the Clear Blue with conception indicator (I'm in the UK) said I was 2-3 Weeks since conception!!

All in all I took more than 10 tests all positive.

Turns out I had a heavy implanter who took 'his' time to get settled, coupled with a very sensitive cervix.

I'm now almost 13 Weeks and into my second trimester.

There is always hope and it seems that my subconscious knew before I did and made me test that morning.

The only way to know for sure is to test.

:fingersx: :babydustg:
Me 27
DH 28
We live - South Wales UK
TTC #1
TTC Cycle #2
BFP 11/08/2013
Beta HCG @4347 14/08/2013

ImageWe're expecting a special heart babyImage
s4mm13
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 14 times

Postby TTsmommy » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:52 am

ThaT's amazing I remember reading your bfp story

Congratulations. It start 5 days early it's was brown spotting that night when I wake up it was red and more than spotting had to wear a tampon. Next day same thing but lighter and today I don't need a tampon it's tan brown. I kinda feel out though cause my boobs stopped hurting.: (
TTsmommy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 6 times

Postby s4mm13 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:17 pm

The only way to tell for sure is to test. You've got nothing to lose at this point if you already thin you're out but if AF was unusual you might just get the surprise of your life...
Me 27
DH 28
We live - South Wales UK
TTC #1
TTC Cycle #2
BFP 11/08/2013

s4mm13
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby ebc12311 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:27 am

Rosey how many dpo are you? I'm 8dpo and spotting has started. Too soon to test for me but wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat. Good luck!
Me: 27
DH: 27
TTC #1 since June 2013
Long Cycles
2 fur babies!!
ebc12311
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Has liked: 0 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby MeganCS » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:39 am

TMI post -
16 DPO today, AF is late. We bed to enduce my period and it always works.
But this time it didn't work, I bled a small half teaspoon after bedding the first time thinking 'Yes! AF came', woke up to find a little bit of watery CM mixed with old brown blood - no AF!
Bedded again to enduce me, bled a small bit after, same again - small amount of watery CM mixed with old brown blood the next morning.
AF was due 4th October. Back aches so much right now but no AF!!

Any opinions please???

ps - I am regular on the dot for AF person
MeganCS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 4 times

Postby s4mm13 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:23 am

if AF is late then something would show on a HPT.

Go pee and Good Luck!!
Me 27
DH 28
We live - South Wales UK
TTC #1
TTC Cycle #2
BFP 11/08/2013

s4mm13
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Whig » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:50 am

Here's my story.

Aug 1 -went off BCP, got regular withdrawel period Aug 3.
Negative HPT on Sept 2.
Did not get period again until CD37, Sept 8. It was lighter and shorter than expected but I figured it was due to BCP messing with me. I was just glad to have gotten it!
Positive HPT on Sept 30, which was only 3 WEEKS after AF showed. And my BFP was BIG AND FAT. The test line showed instantly and was fully developed before the control line even started. I had been feeling nauseous for the previous week but figured it was a bug. I also took a CB digital and conception predicter test and it said Pregnant, 3+ weeks, meaning I had to have ovulated sometime prior to that "period" I thought I had, OR I am only 4 weeks pregnant with morning sickness and SUPER positive tests.

So, I think it is possible to have a bleed while pregnant, or while getting pregnant, but I dont know how far along I am so I can't say for sure.
Whig
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 12 times

Postby s4mm13 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 am

Whig, congrats on the BFP. Your story is pretty much the same as mine!! Had a bleed that lasted longer than the usual day of Implantation and assuming that you're into a new cycle. Low and behold it turns out we're pregnant!!

Can you pinpoint when you DTD to try and work out how far along you might be? If the CBD came back as 3+ (mine was exactly the same) that would make you roughly 5 weeks or so.

:sticky:
Me 27
DH 28
We live - South Wales UK
TTC #1
TTC Cycle #2
BFP 11/08/2013

s4mm13
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Whig » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:58 am

Hi S4mm!

Well, I had a u/s done yesterday because I had some spotting the other day, got a beta done, and my numbers were sky high so they wanted to see me... I'm 7w4d. That means I had to have ovulated/conceived around the first or very early second week of Sept, which makes that "period" SO random! I have no idea what would have caused it, but it definitely made me think I was on to my next month.

Have you been able to see a dr yet? Mine was pretty adament that they were going to go by my LMP of Sept 8 even though I kept saying I really did think I was further along... It makes me feel good to know I was right and that I knew my body well enough, even though it took me a while to even realize I was pregnant in the first place :)
Whig
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 12 times

Postby s4mm13 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:15 am

Wow Whig, that's amazing news. Congratulations!!

I'll be 14 weeks this weekend so have had a few appointments and US already.

So pleased for you lovely and wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months

xx
Me 27
DH 28
We live - South Wales UK
TTC #1
TTC Cycle #2
BFP 11/08/2013

s4mm13
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Tagra » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:27 pm

Hey Roseley,

Did u get ur bfp in that cycle?
Cheers to life!

Me, DH - 32
TTC 4 yrs with Unexplained IF
2013 - lap & dye: all ok, DH low acrosome
2014 - First ever Feb BFP, gone @5 weeks

My Ovulation Chart
Tagra
TTC Queen
TTC Queen