Earliest symptoms you've had?!

Cramping? Spotting? Obsessing? Share and compare your symptoms in the 2WW!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Earliest symptoms you've had?!

Postby margopolo23 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:20 am

Hey there! Been trying for baby number 2 for about 6 months. I have pcos - only symptom is cysts & irregular period. I've gone a year without getting it multiple times. It's very hard to track ovulation because of this. I was fortunate to get prego with my lil Jax! May 11th I got a period with Provera. Only took it once to see if it would regulate things. July 19th finally got a natural one!! So been BD every other day since July 25th or so. The OPKs don't really work for me cause of pcos. According to apps I should have ovulated around July 31 - Aug 1st. Hard to know for sure cause I don't have regular cycle. I don't know if it's in my head but on Monday 8/7 I was having some pretty intense lower back pain. I don't usually have that. From what I've read that could be an early sign!! I didn't get a BFP for my boy until 4 weeks after my period ( I can't track DPO ) cause I never know when I do lol. So I'm curious as to what people's earliest symptoms were?! I feel like everything is just in my head cause I've been doing so much reading lol. With my first baby I had sore nipples, cannot recall if they hurt too bad but I know when I put a shirt on I was like wtf?! Haha so please share any early symptoms you had before you got a BFP!!!!!

Re: Earliest symptoms you've had?!

Postby GKR_1985 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:45 am

I had bloating/cramping that was distinct from period like cramps. It happened before my first BFP (which ended in miscarriage) and I felt the exact same feeling before this BFP that has progressed wonderfully!

The bloating/cramping was 4-5 days before the BFP, it was definitely part of my uterus reacting to implantation. The second time around I remember thinking "this feels like the last time just before I found out...I wonder if I am pregnant?", but I was rushing around at work and didn't think any more of it.

Such a subtle thing, I would have dismissed i regularly, but it happened both times and in retrospect the timing worked out perfectly to correspond with when the baby was attaching.
me: 31 DH: 31
TTC since May 2016 (ntnp since January 2016)
BFP #1 September 2016, m/c October 2016 (6w5d)
BFP #2 March 5, 2017!!!!
DD born November 7, 2017 at 38w5d!
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Pregnancy Symptoms?