Re: My experience

Having trouble getting pregnant the second time around? Find support here.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Hopefulrosey » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:07 am

Spam! All readers beware that Ukraine is not a safe country at the moment. Some parts of the country are torn with war and conflicts. No one in their right state of mind should travel to Ukraine for fertility treatment.

A link to the latest update on Ukrainian crisis

https://www.voanews.com/a/reports-says- ... 50588.html
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger. O confirmed with CD21 test
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies, 14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Hopefully in May- June 2018
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby hannahdavid » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:29 am

I am not sure about the condition of the country. However, recently I read some people posting about the clinic from there coming to the UK. I have heard a clinic that is highly successful and has professional doctors is coming to London on18th and 19th. They are coming for those who are confused about fertility treatments. This way you can get all your questions answered as well. I think it will save the time of money as well. Those who cant decide about visiting them. Just make sure to be confident. I myself am now talking about this meeting with my husband. We are planning to attend. The seats are limited so I will get in touch with them today. If we are satisfied then we will sign up as well. This way both are money and time will be saved. Best of luck to everyone. If someone is planning to attend do let me know.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid

Return to Secondary Infertility