Infertility

Anything goes, as long as it’s related to TTC!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Infertility

Postby annie050 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:05 am

Hi all, I wish to share my story with you. I am in my second year of marriage. We have not been in a situation to have a child. Though we have planned to stay for one and a half year before having a child, we are in the second week looking for the baby. We did know that something could be wrong with our fertility. I am really confused because I think I might be the cause of infertility. I have been having some abdominal pains and irregular cycle. I have also realized a sting smell with my periods. I don`t really know what might be wrong and I fear that I am growing infertile. I wish that someone may guide me on how to go about it.my husband has suggested we go for a medical check-up. I wish to know if there is an efficient clinic that you might recommend me to visit. Is fertility test very expensive? May someone there please help a frustrated sister.
annie050

Re: Infertility

Postby Danaa » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:20 am

Hi there,how old are you?for how long have you been trying to have a baby?Fertility tests are not cheap and sometimes not covered by insurance...sadly.
For irregular periods you can try vitex,it will help balance your hormones.As for the abdominal pain and the smelly periods you have to see ur doctor.
Good luck!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Angelaparker » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:12 am

Hi Annie. I felt so grieved to learn what you are going through. You mentioned that it has only been two years to your marriage? And that you did not want a child in the first year. Also that, it has only been two weeks since you TTC. Don't you think it is a little early to lose hope this way? But since you are in so much of a hurry. Maybe, you need to really consult with a fertility clinic. You should try Biotex clinic in Ukraine. Their service is good. There is every chance you will have a baby in your arms soon. Best of luck!
Angelaparker
Friend

Postby Alessia » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:22 am

Hey Annie. I hope you're doing fine. I think I would be wrong to blame yourself without knowing anything. You and your husband should visit the doctor! Ask him what could be the problem. If you're unable to conceive naturally then no need to worry. There are a lot of other ways through which you can conceive. These include IVF, IUI and Surrogacy. All these methods have a high success rate. So do your research on them. Discuss the entire situation with your husband. Most importantly, with your doctor. Best of luck! Do keep us updated.
Alessia
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:58 am

SPAM AMD REPORTED
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tww_admin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Alessia has been warned about her content - and promotion of clinics.
-Tally
TwoWeekWait.com
tww_admin
Friend

Postby Mariewinsin » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Hey Annie! Oh, I am so sorry hon! You're going through so much pain and problems. Instead of waiting, I will suggest you to visit a doctor asap. The doctor will take some tests of you and it will clear out everything. But fertility tests are expensive, I can't suggest you any clinic because you didn't mention your location here. I will pray for your good health. Stay strong! Much Love!
Mariewinsin
Friend

Postby Amouna87 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:56 am

LAST TWO POSTERS ARE SPAM USERS PROMOTING CLINICS AND HAVE BEEN REPORTED. DISGUSTING
When the world says "give up", hope whispers "try it one more time"
2 years TTC #1
Me (28) DH (28)
Me: So far so good thank God
DH- Low morphology (2%) & slightly below average count (18mill/ml) everything else okay

HSG Feb 15: All good

Always praying so hard for our BFP!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45f043
Amouna87
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby baezor » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:35 pm

Hey there sister. I see you are going through some troubling times like the most of us but do not be alarmed this time will fade away as well and you will have a beautiful family of your own just believe in that. Also when you said you are sure that you are the cause of infertility and why you guys can not get pregnant I honestly do not think that is correct. If you check the percentiles that add up to 100% infertility you will see that female fertility accounts for 30% male infertility for the other 30% and the interaction between the two is 20% while 20% is unknown infertility. So get that doctor appointment and get to the real problem.If there is something wrong with you because you are still having periods I think you can still conceive there are many other methods. How irregular is your period?Weight can be a huge factor in deciding the cycle time period so it also might be a good time to lose those extra few pounds if you are carrying( i know I need to :D) other then that good luck and many wishes.
baezor
Friend

Return to General TTC Stuff