10 years ttc pcos

Share your TTC success stories here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

10 years ttc pcos

Postby X_nina20 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Well the title says it all. It took 10 years to get my BFP!! She was conceived naturally and born Christmas Day! turned 2 months old today! My husband and I very much want another baby, question to you ladies!!! Did any of you experience a BFP after long term infertility? Was it natural? How long after baby #1 did you get BFP#2? I know this might not be the section for it but the forum it made sense in hadn't had any activity since September :/
X_nina20

Re: 10 years ttc pcos

Postby hannahdavid » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:29 pm

Hey, I hope you're doing well. Congratulations to you! I am so happy that you were able to naturally conceive after 10 years. You might face certain complexities but nothing can really be said. You will only find that out after you start TTC. You should also give your doctor a visit and ask for his.her advice as well. They know it much better. However, I am sure it won't be difficult. Just have a strong faith in yourself. If you do face complications just know that the technology has improved and there are so many options that you can go for. So don't lose hope. Best of luck to you. Do keep us posted! Sending baby dust your way.
-Low AMH and High FSH
-Poor Ovarian Reserve
-5 IUIs (failed)
-1 IVF (failed)
Life is a total mess
hannahdavid
Friend

Postby beckybenson » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:49 am

Hi. How are you doing? Congratulations girl. Ten years is a long time. TTC must have gotten so frustrating for you. It's a miracle to conceive naturally after such a long time. You are so patient. Thanks for this positive post. Good luck parenting.
beckybenson

Postby Alana90 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:17 am

10 years that's no doubt a huge time period to have BFP. But yes I do have observed women where they had a long TTC and they finally had their BFP. And that's no less than the miracle. That's great to hear about your baby. And that wait would have worth now.
I know the forum must raise such questions often. Just to clear out all the situations. And you did that great by sharing such post. As I do believe many of the women who are waiting for their BFP would definitely feel positive.
And this would encourage them to never lose hope. I have even heard of women who conceived at 40's. Thank you for sharing your life and this experience.
Alana90
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby GinaRusktova » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:37 am

Hi Nina! That's really really a long period. Yeah? I mean I can relate it. I'm also a PCOS patient and for like 6 years. We are trying to have a child. But, can't do anything. This July I'm having my first IVF attempt. Actually, some doctors tell me that I had it since very early age. So, yeah! Anyway! Congrats to you. You're really the strongest person, I've seen. Stay blessed!
GinaRusktova

Postby HappinessOverloaded » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:16 pm

Life is not something easy to deal with. It has multiple shades. It cannot be the way you want it to be. YOu are TTC for a very long time. Being infertle for a long time is the matter of concern for you. Despite the intenity of the problem stay confident. Life can change anytime. If you can't reach any goal it is better to get help of the assisted reproduction.
HappinessOverloaded
Friend

Return to TTC Success Stories