Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Big Fat Positives
BFP 10 DPO w/almost NO symptoms
I got my BFP a week ago, but haven't felt comfortable posting about it till I was 100% sure since I got it so early (10 DPO) and wanted to make sure it wasn't a chemical pregnancy. I did want to make sure to post though to let all you ladies know that you can get that BFP with almost ZERO symptoms! I am very blessed that it only took DH and I two months to get our BFP, but I got very serious about it in the second month and here's everything I did differently:
1. We used SMEP and BD'd on CD 10, 12, 14 (got +OPK on CD 16) 16, 17 and 18. We were too wiped out honestly to do the CD 20, but I knew I had O'd already since I also temped (another difference this month).
2. I was very worried about my CM since I have to take an antihistamine daily, so I ordered and started taking Fertilica (two before bed) and FertileCM (3 per day 1 morning, one afternoon, one night) from the last day of AF until about a day after confirming I O'd (via BBT).
3. Used Pre-Seed every time we BD'd
4. On the day I got my first + OPK I took two Mucinex a day (one in the morning and one in the evening)
5. From 5-9 DPO I took one benedryl a day (heard it helps with implantation)
6. From CD 15 - 2 DPO I made certain I was drinking at least 2 liters of water a day.
As far as symptoms go, I had almost nothing. The only thing I thought was strange was that from the day after I got my +OPK, to about 1 DPO, my ovulations pains were INTENSE. Usually I get a few ovary cramps during O for a couple hours, but this was a few days and a bit more intense. I also had a sore throat for literally one day around 3-4 DPO, which may or may not have had to do with anything. I also was feeling really irritable, but found it difficult attributing that to anything. After that went away there was nothing. No sore boobs, no extreme exhaustion, no implantation spotting, no full feeling in my uterus, NOTHING! I was sure I was out when on 9 DPO I started getting some AF cramps and just knew that she was getting ready to appear. I had totally counted us out and then on 10 DPO one of my best friends who never wanted kids told me his wife was preggo. I was happy for them but so upset that I felt it would take us so long. When I got home, DH had to run some errands and I just had the weirdest urge to POAS even though I promised myself I would wait till AF was late. Lo and behold there was a pretty faint BFP!! I ran out to the store and bought about a million more, every brand, every kind, and did them all the next morning with FMU. All were BFP! It's been very exciting, though I have to be honest and say the hormones are definitely getting the better of me right now. I've been a bit moody and had a few crying spells. I'm hoping I can get that under control a bit more and just enjoy this miracle. I also wanted to let any ladies doing BBT know that my post O temps did not spike tremendously. There was a dip between 4-6 DPO and then from 7-10 DPO it literally stayed the same and I was convinced I couldn't be pregnant cause it wasn't going up. Praying for the stickiest bean possible and sending all my baby dust to you wonderful ladies. I wouldn't have been able to do this without your support!