Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Big Fat Positives
BFP at 11dpo!!!
You guys, I can't believe I'm writing one of these!!! I got my BFP this morning and just had to write one of these since they encouraged me so much in my journey ttc.
Okay so I usually have 28-29 day cycles but they have been wonky for the last few months but I went off that anyways. On a 28 day cycle my O day would be the 14th, and on a 29 day cycle it would be on the 15th and I did have EWCM on the 14th and morning of the 15th. We Bd'd 7th, 8th, 11th, 13th and 14th.
As for symptoms I didn't jot them down based on dpo but they were obvious for me this time.
- "full" sensation in my stomach after not eating very much or not even eating at all. After eating a meal SO full
- breasts are "on another level" sore - INSANE sore. I usually have sore breasts leading up to AF but this was different. They are sore near my armpits and under my breast and feel hard/full and tingly all the time
- my teeth are so sensitive I can't eat anything cold! This started around 7dpo and I googled it and read it can be an early pregnancy symptom
- cm started out as thick and white right after O then changed to watery and now it's milky white
- dull cramps - nothing like AF
- Pinching in abdomen
- very tired - wanting to go to bed at 9pm instead of usual 11pm time
- last two mornings I have woke up with a headache that seems to last for most of the day
- peeing a lot! Getting up in the night to pee which I never do
I didn't experience any IB or even the cramps that would make me think implantation was happening so I guess not everyone gets those! I used a FRER test and I will keep testing for the next couple days to make sure the line gets darker.
I can't wait to tell DH tonight - he's going to be so excited!!
Ladies, I know how hard it is month after month to get BFN and that this will be very hard for some to read (that was me for the past 7 months) but keep trying, keep praying and stay positive - when the timing is right it will happen!
Baby Dust xoxoox