Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Big Fat Positives
BFP at 9DPO - NO SYMPTOMS
I like many people have been reading all of the bfp stories on here for the last 4 months of ttc and I found them very helpful! So I wanted to share my story and hope it helps someone reading!
- I stopped my birth control pill in April (had been on for over 10 years constantly)
- My cycle went from 35days (April) 23days (May) 33days (June) so it was not regular since stopping bc
- In total I got bfp on 4th cycle off birth control
- We are both in our mid 20's
What I did differently this month:
- Vitex 1000 every morning
- SMEP method (BD - CD 6,8,10,12,13,14,15,16,20)
- Started OPK CD10. Got clear positive CD14
- Stopped working out intensly - just did walking everyday - no more running or weights etc...
- Literally not one symptom - absolutely nothing!!
- Yes a little cramping, and the odd night felt a little tired but absolutely nothing more noticeable then any other two week period of my life even when I was still on the pill (don't we all have nights that we are overly tired or a lil bloated!). Basically no symptoms that would in anyway stand out or that I could even now after bfp attribute confidently to being pregnant.