Early Pregnancy Symptoms and Big Fat Positives
BFP despite: one ovary, varicocele, low sperm motility, and BBT drop
So I have been pouring over these posts since TTC. I wanted to post some of the obstacles we faced in the title to give people some hope, as I gained so much insight from all of you.
1. To start I have one ovary as a result of a very large ovarian cyst when I was 18. Doctors have always assured me this would not affect my fertility, but I was still worried.
2. My significant other was diagnosed with low sperm motility 25%. We had just ordered supplements. He also has a varicocele, so we were looking into surgery when we got our positive.
3. Here are some details about my successful cycle:
- My cycle length has been variable since stopping birth control: 21-30 days so I have been using OPKs and BBT
- I had a +OPK on CD 17 and 18 (Clear Blue Digital and Easy@Home strips)
- We BD on CD 15, 17, 18, 19 (using pre-seed lubricant)
- Cramping with very slight brown discharge 11 DPO (CD 29) - otherwise no symptoms
- Rise in BBT 3-10 DPO (CD 21-28), but dropped back to the cover-line 11-12 DPO (CD 29-30), shot up to the highest point 13 DPO (CD 31)
- BFP 13 DPO (CD 31) on Clear Blue Digital (barely visible on Easy@Home strips)
Ok, I hope this gives some people some information.
Thanks again for all of your posts.